davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
[Image: march2.jpg]
2 March – New Arrivals Today: Wild Hearts Crew Rallee Radmore and (another) Kenna Roswell

I purchased Rallye and another Kenna at Walmart today. This was intended to be an unboxing post, but I got home too late, so maybe that will come later.

The second Kenna I purchased because I really like the outfit I have on my current Kenna and I don't want to change it, but I have some clothing I'd like to try out on her. These aren't the easiest dolls on which to change clothing, as their stock outfits fit rather snugly and are not particularly robust in construction.

Rallee was the last example on the shelf. Apparently some of the Wild Hearts Crew have been selling. The shelf was still full of all the other characters, but this was the only Rallee. She's the only one of the Wild Hearts other than Kenna in which I was interested (Charlie doesn't look as appealing to me in person as she did in the promo pics), and it kind of looked like a now-or-never opportunity. Plus, $12.88 USD is a pretty good price for a 1:6 scale playline doll.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 03-03-2020, 12:34 PM