davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
COVID-19 is a great source of hystery here, too. I know it's not good to underestimate any new virus, but hystery and panic aren't gonna help, either. Things perpetually sold-out here are: all types of disinfectants, eventhough not all of them work on this virus; surgical masks, people hoard hundreds of them, while hospitals have shortages; non-perishable food like cans, rice, pasta, flour, etc. Stores mostly managed to catch up with the demand on that front, and veggies don't sell out, so that one is fine, I guess.

And government and media here are just as maniacal and gleeful about making things worse as those over the big puddle. Our prime minister is quite a problematic one (although most people here adore him on an almost religious level, so they always find a positive spin to whatever he does), so this is perfect for him, as nobody talks about his problems, and as he plays the Great Savior who will deliver us from the super-evil, super-deadly virus, everybody loves him even more.

Plastic bags are a wonderful method of preventing the infection - if you suffocate to death, you can't catch it!

That t-shirt is awesome!

Does being the first one to call the map doodle cool make me the queen bee Amelia? *grins and feels like a highly accomplished individual*

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by neon_jellyfish - 03-12-2020, 06:44 PM