davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-11-2020, 06:35 PM)werepuppy Wrote: ... whether Monday's head would fit - I think you would need to widen the neck hole, and there might be that issue of it looking too small for the body? Having compared Monday next to Wonder Woman - who is on a seamless body, well these bodies are generally much bigger / thicker. Though that could just be the one example I have.

The S26A body is about 2cm shorter and considerably more slim than the "muscular" seamless body used for the super hero figures. It is also more petite in all dimensions than the other seamless figs I have. And to my surprise, the Momoko head popped off the Momoko body with only slight pressure. So... (see below).

(05-11-2020, 07:19 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on winning the redressing battle! I remember my 90s Barbies being hard to dress because of their rubbery legs and arms, is this similar?

Yes, lots of friction on the rubbery surface, similar to the old Barbies with the flexible legs. The rubber is even softer than the old Barbies, kind of squishy, so clothing does not slide on easily at all.

[Image: may11.jpg]
11 May – Cousin Monday tries the casual look

Surprisingly close match in both scale and color between the Momoko Quietude Dedication head and the TBLeague S26A seamless body. No need to adjust the neck hole in the head. In fact, a bit of tape was required on the neck peg to thicken it up to hold the head in place.

Next question: will Momoko clothing fit this body?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 05-12-2020, 07:33 AM