davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-14-2020, 07:08 PM)Loona Wrote: I must admit that I really did not like how she looked on the previous photo, the head seemed super small, but seeing her in this full body shot and back in her stock, it might have just been a less-flattering angle in the previous one. I'm happy to hear you're overall happy with this new body for her. One thing though - I've read that Phicen bodies get stained by dark clothing super easily (I guess it's because of the softer, rubbery plastic they are made of) - have you made any precautions, or are you scared of this?

I have read that Phicen bodies are susceptible to staining. I assume staining will occur, but since this character usually keeps her clothing on, I am not overly concerned.

You are correct in that the angle of the photo can make a difference. From some angles, I thought the head appeared too small even on the stock body. For whatever reason, the stock outfit minimizes the appearance of the head being undersized.

Perhaps it has something to do with us being accustomed to oversized heads on Pullips, Ever After High, Monster High, and most playline dolls.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 05-15-2020, 02:50 AM