davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(05-15-2020, 02:50 AM)davidd Wrote: Perhaps it has something to do with us being accustomed to oversized heads on Pullips, Ever After High, Monster High, and most playline dolls.

That would totally make sense LOL Tongue 
About two weeks ago I sold a Barbie-ish knockoff doll I bought in a set for her bike. The lady who bought her called me (the sale took place on a local ad site), and we ended up having a short general doll discussion. It turned out she's planning to rebody the doll's head on a M2M Barbie body, and upon me telling her I wanted to do that to some of my dolls too, but all bodies were too dark for the dolls I have, she asked if I have "Asian dolls", and if I am aware of Momoko dolls. I told her I am, but I am unsure about them because I find the heads rather small. She seemed surprised, and as we went on, said something about another doll line and their heads being awfully and strangely huge - probably it was Project Mc2 (of which I also have 2 up for sale), so, blinking at Isul Hansel and Shibajuku Girls Yoko (who are currently displayed on my desk where I was sitting while we talked), I decided to politely drive the discussion into another direction before things get awkward about what is "awfully and strangely huge" right
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 05-15-2020, 06:36 AM