davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Ah, they look gorgeous! Even though you lose the poseability with the vinyls, their actual poses add so much to their personalities compared to the dolls who are so poorly articulated, especially in today's doll articulation terms. I have to admit that while I really like the idea and I am always happy to come across BeGoths in pictures, I was never happy enough with the doll versions' bodies and lack of poseability to consider buying one.

@neon_jellyfish, I really like your idea of Dolls up trees or Goth dolls up trees - I am now tempted to find a good candidate for a picture among those lines. The thing is however, this just made me realise that I don't have a lot of goth dolls. Some of my Monster High girls can be considered that, and one of my J-dolls is definitely one - but she doesn't yet have the wardrobe (her original stock is far from that, I'm trying to hunt down a certain dress for her). It's funny how almost everything in the flat is black and white - almost everything but my collections, and among the latter, it's intreestingly difficult to find black Tongue When the topic comes up, I usually say that my collections are the projection of how I am on the inside. I really do like colours - just not on myself or on anything big in the flat Tongue
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 05-24-2020, 02:04 AM