davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Well, that was a staggeringly unpopular post yesterday! Let's see if we can lower the bar yet again:

[Image: may30.jpg]
30 May – Where Student Bodies Lie

These poor Monster High ghouls... Frankie and Ghoulia, I believe... lost their heads back in lucky 2013 or so, unfortunate victims of a ghoulish head-swapping eggsperiment involving Novi Stars dolls. Unfortunately, fitting the Novi Stars heads on to the Monster High bodies required severing the neck ball joint. The final result was interesting, but not long-term engaging, and the Novi Star heads eventually migrated back to their original bodies.

I'm hoping I still have the Monster High heads around here somewhere. If I can find them, I may try to reconstruct the neck ball using... I don't know, bolts and screws and epoxy putty or something. The necks were severed somewhat low, so I do not know if an aesthetically pleasing reconstruction is feasible.

Also, and unrelated: I was just looking around on eBay. Why is the Monster High Draculaura Newspaper Club costume so ekspensive on the secondary market? I wish I had stockpiled those instead of Star Wars figures!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 05-31-2020, 10:57 AM