davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(06-07-2020, 03:25 AM)davidd Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 02:42 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(06-07-2020, 02:21 AM)davidd Wrote:
(06-06-2020, 06:47 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: The shadow the light sabre casts on young Padawan's gi makes me want to come up with a headcannon about Dark Light or something. Another headcanon is about what could you possibly use for certain prompts in the scavenger hunt smile

Yeah, I realized that a "light sabre" should not be casting a shadow, but I couldn't figure out an effective way to get the light sabre to seem to cast light rather than shadow.

I'm telling you, it's Dark Light. In the hands of a just hero, it can save the Universe, in the hands of corrupt villain, it will call forth doom. The equilibrium is fragile... [insert appropriately dramatic music]

Now the Appropriately Dramatic Music will be echoing in my mind and keeping me on edge all day....  Oh My

Dark Light is a rather cool sci-fi type concept well worth further consideration.
The idea of Dark Light was one of the many things that coalesced in my head to spark the creation of Realmspace (that series of fantasy novels that I write for my own amusement, because no one else is ever interested in reading them). The plot of the first book largely concerns the theft of a powerful magical gem stone called the Darklight Star.

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Elfy - 06-07-2020, 11:07 AM