davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-02-2020, 06:21 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I can imagine the racist argument go both ways. You're white and don't own dolls of colors other than 'white'? White supremacist. You do? Slavery supporter.
. . .
To be honest, America scares the shit out of me right now. From outside, it looks like the US are trying to commit national-level suicide. Stay safe, please!
. . .
Also, making your sweet dolls practice being cute so that they'd sell is psychological abuse of inanimate plastic objects! You monster! LOL
. . .
I just... can't deal with social media right now, they make me so uncomfortable, but that would be a way too long and way too off-topic rant.

I am sure your social media rant would be highly entertaining! We have an off-topic section here somewhere, right? Or there are PMs.  yay

The thing is, I did not make the little master manipulators "practice" being cute. This is exactly how they were sitting all on their own. I did not adjust them even a tiny bit (as evidenced by the flyaway hair). I just grabbed my point-n-shoot camera and snapped a pic or two.

America scares the bejeezus out of me, too. I do not understand why state and local leadership is allowing mere hundreds of obnoxious, ignorant hooligans to dictate public policy in a country of 350-million. The "protests" may have started out as valid, but the "mass protests" are largely gone, and it is unruly mobs of only a few hundreds, or even a few dozens, who are causing all the damage while continuing to drive the political narrative. And the incidents are isolated to small areas in a few major cities. The news media makes things seem much worse and considerably more widespread than they are. Out here in the sticks, we are getting throngs of tourists who are fleeing the big cities, and everything is pretty much "normal."

Yeah, exactly! "Political correctness" will destroy the doll hobby, like it is destroying everything else!  LOL
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 07-03-2020, 02:43 AM