davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-08-2020, 03:08 AM)Aichan Wrote: The display stick.

And can you believe the stick is not included with the figure? It's an accessory that is sold separately!  yay

[Image: july7a.jpg]

[Image: july7b.jpg]
7 July – German Army Truck in 1/6 Scale

I've been periodically looking at this model of army truck for at least a couple of years on eBay. It was released quite a number of years ago by 21st Century Toys, and the secondary market price tends to be significantly more than I would ever pay.

Recently I ran across this one listed on eBay for about half the price of typical listings for complete examples. This one even included two action figures. And shipping was free... from Canada to the States.

The parcel has been in postal system limbo for nearly three weeks. I was not ex-pecting the vehicle to actually be complete, and after so long in shipping for such a large parcel, I ex-pected it to arrive broken. One end of the box had, indeed, come open and had been re-taped at some point en route, but to my surprise, nothing was missing and nothing was broken. So... YAY!

I have a non-military purpose in mind for this vehicle. It's gonna be fun!

Sorry about the one guy having his face covered in the pics. Maybe I'll feature him tomorrow. His ex-pression is really goofy!

And yeah, I know today was Doodle Tuesday. Today ended up being ten times more busy than I had planned on, hence a couple of last-minute post-sunset pics for A Doll A Day and totally skipping out on Doodle Tuesday. Maybe I'll post a doodle tomorrow, or maybe I'll post another double next week.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 07-08-2020, 12:22 PM