davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(07-17-2020, 03:26 PM)Elfy Wrote: I thought they were getting early for Halloween.

That was my initial thought, and I was wondering why they were in the toy aisle rather than the seasonal aisle.

(07-17-2020, 03:39 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Showdown Bandits are cute! I'd prefer dolls / figures to plush toys though, especially Miss Undertaker!

There were a few small (10cm/4 inch) figures for this line. I did not look at them very closely. Perhaps next trip I will.
If I make another trip to this store. It could be a while. A mandatory mask policy is being implemented at many national and local stores and markets, including this one.

(07-17-2020, 09:10 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Sounds like Wild Heartz won’t be available much longer.

And I thought it was early Halloween stuff tooo.

Yeah, the future looks bleak for the Wild Heartz Crüe. Unfortunately, the "Walmart Exclusive" gimmick doesn't seem to be an effective marketing ploy.

(07-18-2020, 12:31 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Showdown Bandit designs would make great figures.

I am sad that Wild Hearts Crew did not become bigger. They had great potential.

There were a few small-scale figures on the pegs above the plushies. I did not look very closely. This shelf was a total mess. I kinda didn't want to touch anything.

I don't know what happened with Wild Hearts. No marketing support. One store chain exclusive. Apparently very little enthusiasm from Mattel, or from the public.

[Image: july17.jpg]
17 July – The Crimson Rage Demands a Larger Stage!

An ego a talent this size demands a proportionally scaled venue!

I guess we'll have to see what we can do.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 07-18-2020, 02:30 PM