davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Judging from the warm and peaceful atmosphere of the photo, Carly was successful in saving the day.

(07-21-2020, 02:47 AM)davidd Wrote: It must be my brilliantly non-creepy photography technique.  Tongue

And... how did you know that? Are you peeking at my story notes? Oh, wait... I haven't even written that down yet!   Oh My

(I shoulda known you'd be familiar with Symmesian literature and theories, and perhaps The Symzonian website)

That's probably it!

Haha, I only know what's on Wikipedia, mostly because of one Arthur Gordon Pym. I find it charming that Symmes would pour so much belief and effort into a theory that was disproved almost half a century ago, before he was born. It's not like flat Earthists who insist the Earth is flat simply because that's how they interpret the Bible (I have not done my own research on the topic, but as far as I'm aware, there is room for different interpretations). He wasn't hanging onto some old belief to avoid disrupting his sense of assurance, he wanted to uncover the Truth! It's, in a charmingly naive way, almost romantic.
...And it would be so cool if there actually was an inner world. That's why Oddwickshire has such a vast underground.

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by neon_jellyfish - 07-21-2020, 08:20 PM