davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
That's such a cute shot! I being my overprotective me, imagine Triv suddenly going serious and "Oy, no touchy-touch!" as Addie's hand is getting closer to the precious little red lady (who, by the way, seems to share Triv's lack of enthusiasm. She looks like she's trying to escape grin ). After which Janie silently decides to just silently observe the figurine and does not even try lifting a hand grin

(07-28-2020, 02:44 AM)Alliecat Wrote:
(07-27-2020, 04:41 PM)Elfy Wrote: There’s a bit of swearing involved.
LOL  You wouldn’t think someone who “plays with dolls“ would swear like a sailor… But add bugs to difficult poses and dolls falling over… and, yeah…. blush
While I don't recall swearing coming up as frustration release during my doll-related pastime, I have to admit I am otherwise guilty of regular swearing. Luckily it doesn't come as much when I'm doing team or people management at work, but during regular office-talk, and outside work, it can be awful (and it's at its worst when my crappy work laptop does not behave). I don't like it, nor do I think it suits me, but I picked it up at work and just cannot let it go - and it doesn't help at all that this is what I'm surrounded with, as my co-workers are pretty much in the same shoes :/
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 07-28-2020, 05:53 AM