davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(08-11-2020, 03:57 PM)Elfy Wrote: I’ve felt like Kenna at times.

More often than I care to admit, I look around, throw my hands in the air... and walk away.

(08-11-2020, 06:16 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Congrats on de-lofting the shed! Is Kenna still alive?

De-lofting is going more or less according to plan thus far, more through luck than anything else. I was not certain, for example, if the loft cross members were structurally integral to the shed; that is, might the walls either fall inward or collapse outward now that those horizontal ties are removed? If so, I hope it doesn't happen right away. I plan to replace the horizontal beams with new ones situated higher. Of course, "plan to" and "do" are completely different, and often unrelated, concepts.

Kenna survived. She's still a bit shell-shocked, but she's on the mend.

(08-11-2020, 08:55 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Congrats on getting the job sucessfully done. Does Kenna feel better now?

Kenna appears to be much relieved. The whimpering and shaking have subsided. As for success, well, yes, Phase One was successful.

(08-11-2020, 10:38 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Like Elfy, the clutter at our place stresses me out sometimes.  But I have hoarding tendencies, so find it hard to throw stuff out.

As the piles of styrofoam packing material illustrate, I, too, have hoarding tendencies. Anything that has an odd or interesting shape or texture that "looks like it could be something" tends to get stashed rather than trashed.

ADAD2020 - 11 AUGUST - DOODLE TUESDAY:

It's another Two-Fer to make up for last week!

[Image: august11a.jpg]
A parcel has arrived in the post! Amelia, Amelia, and the rest of the Ameliæ Escadrille
are certain they know what it contains! Or at least, they hope it does!

[Image: august11b.jpg]
Laura, Lala, and the rest of the Pullip crew have different ex-pectations for the contents of the parcel.
(Lala coloured in the eyes; can you tell?)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 08-12-2020, 02:32 PM