davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(09-22-2020, 10:55 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Well I said it first, so I win Tongue

We hereby crown thee Queen Bee in the hive!

(09-22-2020, 05:46 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I'm so grateful for our metric system.

To be honest, I kind of secretly laugh at the Land of the Free now and then. Getting rid of all the oppression from the Empire, only to keep the most impractical and potentially lethal measuring chaosystem...

And yet, who is the only nation thus far to put people on the moon? Because, you see, the moon is only 239,000 miles away, but it's 385,000 kilometers away. So it's closer in miles!

Uhm... that's how it works, right?  yay

(09-22-2020, 08:31 PM)werepuppy Wrote: And yet I was made to learn fractions as we!l...

You weigh things in stone, so you have to be able to divide by 14.  Tongue

(Or by 6.35 if you want to be all metric and stuff. But while I've heard things like "three stone five pounds," I have never heard "three stone two point two five kilograms.")

[Image: september22a.jpg]
22 September - HAPPY EQUINOX!
Autumn for those of us in the northern hemisphere, and vernal for our friends in the south!
Lipoca drew an orange tree, because she wants to move to Florida. Where it rarely snows.
And because it's Doodle Tuesday.

Also, Lipoca was the chief judge of the "Orange" round of the Dal-icious, Byul-tiful, and You-Love-Meh 2020 contest on The Dal House forum, so she kind of has orange on her mind.

[Image: oc1.jpg]

[Image: oc2.jpg]

[Image: oc3.jpg]

[Image: oc4.jpg]

[Image: oc5.jpg]

[Image: oc6.jpg][Image: oc7.jpg]
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 09-23-2020, 01:28 PM