davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-13-2020, 06:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:18 PM)davidd Wrote: Kind of a microcosm of the entire d*mned world these days.

Nah, not chaotic and desperate enough, plus, there are only cool and smart people, and a demon, but no idiots.

The idiot is behind the camera.   Whacked

[Image: october13.jpg]
13 October – Monster High Clawdia Wolf

Today is Doodle Tuesday. No doodle. Because... stuff.

So I bought a pretty ekspensive thing last week, not a doll thing, but sort of a tool thing. I went to put it together today but I couldn't do it. One of the parts... and there are only, like, three parts, is apparently defective. This was not an inekspensive purchase. This was a Price of Two Smart Dolls equivalent purchase. Now I'll need to take it back to the store, where they'll likely send it in to the manufacturer for warranty repair rather than replacing it, so it will be gone for months.

And today the governor of the state put the county where I live under mandatory mask requirement, for the first time since the pandemic began. And here I was, two days ago, thinking how "nearly normal" things were around here.

The state came up with a new formula for calculating coronavirus restriction levels, based on "per 100,000" people. The entire county has only 5000 residents, so any numbers are multiplied by 20x. Overnight, we "statistically" went from being the "safest" county in the state to the "most dangerous."

Oh well, Halloween is coming soon, so it's mask season anyway.

I purchased the gas mask seen in this photo early on in the pandemic, saying that I would wear it if masks became mandatory. For eight months masks have not been mandatory, until today. I guess I'll have a chance to wear my gas mask after all.

I've been wearing either a mask or a bandana for almost two months. Because "they" told us that if we wear masks, the virus would go away. It hasn't gone away. Instead, it's getting worse.

I have six doodles and twelve daily posts to make up. I have the photos for the dailies that I took while I was away back in August. I just need to get around to posting them... before the end of the year.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 10-14-2020, 01:14 PM