davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Hang in there!

My (well, my landlord's) boiler died again last week, so I think broken stuff might be a global pandemic, too.

Fun fact - Czech Republic now has the worst increase of new cases per capita in the world (nobody knows why)! And our government continues to stirr the chaos and kill the economy, then again, ex+perts on viruses and epidemics can't agree on what should be done, so how could the Perpetual Circus Government have an idea.

As for the masks, the biggest problem I see here is that no one ever bothers to ex!plain how to wear and handle them correctly, so people wear them under their noses, keep touching them, don't change them often enough (yeah, damp masks are dangerous, so they need to be changed. I change mine cca every 2 hours), and probably don't even boil them.

(10-14-2020, 01:14 PM)davidd Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 06:54 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
(10-13-2020, 12:18 PM)davidd Wrote: Kind of a microcosm of the entire d*mned world these days.

Nah, not chaotic and desperate enough, plus, there are only cool and smart people, and a demon, but no idiots.

The idiot is behind the camera.   Whacked

I stand by what I said. wink

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by neon_jellyfish - 10-14-2020, 06:20 PM