davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-16-2020, 01:33 PM)Elfy Wrote: What’s she guarding with her life there?

Her pillow! Clawdeen takes nap time very seriously!

(10-16-2020, 04:34 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote:
Well, ain't she a beauty. Dead Tired was pretty amazing, for a budget line.

I've never been clear if this version of Clawdeen was officially a part of the Dead Tired line. She is actually from the Room to Howl bunk bed set, but I usually see her listed as Dead Tired. There's nothing budget about this version, other than a limited costume. The finishing quality on the figure is quite nice, as it was on most of the early Monster High releases.

(10-16-2020, 06:21 PM)werepuppy Wrote: She is a lovely looking doll

This is actually my personal favorite Clawdeen release, and one of my favorite of all Monster High releases.

(10-16-2020, 07:50 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Dead Tired Clawdeen needs a hug after something scary tried to invade her dreams smile

I love the way you use the catacombs / dungeon set - it's amazing how many different things you can do with such a small set.

You'd think, being a monster and all, Clawdeen would like having scary dreams, but that is not always the case.

This is a very basic set: three pieces of styrofoam packing material out of a shipping box glued together and painted with spray paint. I wanted something simple I could use for basic portrait snapshots, kind of like what neon_j does with her lovely black backgrounds, and so far this simple set is working out well.

[Image: october16.jpg]
16 October – Yo Ho Ho!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 10-17-2020, 01:48 PM