davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-23-2020, 06:12 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Still think those are ridiculously cool figures. And the camera looks brilliant too!

They are ridiculously cool figures! The first 1/12 scale seamless figure I purchased a couple of years ago was such a disappointment that I gave it away. Not being one to learn a lesson the first time around, I purchased these a year or so later, and was pleased to discover that the quality had improved quite substantially. The figures feel more robust rather than fragile, the texture is not as creepily sticky and gooey, and they hold poses quite well.

Unfortunately, the appear to be out of production already, and secondary market prices are now higher than original retail by 50% or more.

[Image: october23.jpg]
23 October – "I was working in my lab late one night...."

Sadly, I must report that Rallee Radmore is no more, along with her Wild Hearts Crew friends. The line is nowhere to be seen on the toy aisle shelves in Walmart stores, where they were an exclusive product. At the moment the Wild Hearts Crew figures are still available on the Walmart.com retail website at a reduced price ($7 USD to $11.95 USD depending on the character).
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 10-24-2020, 09:17 AM