davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-24-2020, 10:52 AM)Alliecat Wrote: The imp girls' photo reminds me of the time I was kicking and screaming against digital because I love film... I'd have found it appropriate for all the people who were telling me I "had to" go digital.  I still love film & wish I could get it developed; I do miss my lovely K1000.

Two of the more interesting accounts I follow on Instagram are @donfroula and @jenniferfroulaweber. They are both fans of film photography, they restore and use vintage film cameras, and they process their own film, both black and white and color. They also do tintype and other antique wet plate photography.

(10-24-2020, 04:30 PM)werepuppy Wrote: Ralle looks like a fantastic mad scientist. 

I think Mattel could have made this line much more exciting than it was. I really think they gave up on it before it was even released.
I think they also finally figured out that the demand for "different body types" in playline dolls was a fad among parents who weren't going to buy dolls for their kids in the first place. Plus, making the line a single store exclusive was a marketing fail.

(10-24-2020, 06:48 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: ...when my eyes beheld an eerie sight
For the Wild Hearts Crew dolls out off shelves were knocked
And suddenly, to no one's shock

There was no mash...

OK sorry, couldn't help myself, Monster Mash is a beloved classic in this haunted dollhousehold.

Love it! I've been fascinated by this song since I first heard it when I was a little kid.

[Image: october24.jpg]
24 October – Monster High Venus McFlytrap, Ghoul Spirit Version
Daughter of the Plant Monster... but we've already been through all that
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 10-25-2020, 11:55 AM