davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(10-29-2020, 09:33 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Is this some official Dungeon october party or are all the gorgeously sinister and sinisterly gorgeous ladies just passing through there?

The plan at the beginning of the month was for a major monster mash party, but the way my enthusiasm (and general will to live) is fading, it probably won't happen.

(10-29-2020, 10:35 PM)werepuppy Wrote: ETA: Actually, the most random thought now came to me. You have rebodied some dolls fantastically; but what did you do with their original bodies?

Not a random thought at all, but a very good question. I sold the original Momoko body from Cousin Monday, so I was able to recoup at least a portion of the cost of the "upgrade." (Not everyone would agree that switching to a TBLeague body is an upgrade, but now that she's on a TBL body the figure has much better balance and a greater range of movement, and the original costume fits, other than the shoes, so I'm happy with the results.)

I would have tried selling the Dynamite Girls body, but I cracked the neck a little bit during the head removal. Dull blade on the guillotine, I guess.

(10-30-2020, 10:31 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Did you save the olden-days dollie?  I like her -- looks like she's sleeping peacefully. 

Yes, Olden Days Dolly has joined our crew. She'll bring a little bit of class to the joint.

[Image: october29.jpg]
29 October – Avea wants to be a singer, but her voice is a little hoarse.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 10-30-2020, 01:24 PM