davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Also pleased to see that Nelly was only plotting subversion.

That seems like a fun way to spend an evening, creating an on-going story incorporating a variety of authors & characters.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Uncle Gangrene looks like an amusing fellow, can't wait to see what is he up to in the Dungeon.
Ahhhh, Uncle Gangrene! Such a delightful looking man.
I have no idea who he is, and I can't decide whether he looks scary or funny. You sure have a varied crew there.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: november7a.jpg]
7 November - Astronomical Mid-Quarter - The Long, Dark Winter Begins

#resist

#theystoleit
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Is she on the phone to the BoM?
I'm afraid I'm completely clueless... But Cousin Monday looks fabulous, as always!
Monday making an important phone call, so it seems.
#resist
#theystoleit

This. We adjusted the clock here 2 weeks ago, and it is loathsome. It isn't 4PM yet, but the light conditions are already too dark for me - and for almost 2 more months, it will continue to get even darker. I hate it from the bottom of my heart. I'm trying to proactively observe my mental health this time, as I fear the worst: I'm always handling this time of the year very bad, but with the lockdown, canceling of concerts and parties (which take a massive part in keeping me sane during autumn months) and home office-working this year, it can become even more risky. I even proactively told my boss, to be on the safe side, and I will be taking days off often - at least the lack of travelling has earned a positive side now: I still have a lot of Annual Leave days I must use, so I can technically take 1 day off each week until the end of the year AND 2 full weeks around the holidays.

Whoever you are talking to, Monday, could you please try to ask them to do something about this useless clock-adjusting poop? I have nothing against winter when it actually looks like it, so if they can't do anything about the clock, sending some snow my way would also work :3
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Can't remember if I commented on the smart dolls, but they are incredibly pretty, very stylish too. I'm a bit behind on you guys doll posts, sorry, so excuse the long comment. I am typing as I go.

Wow that Vampirella doll is something else, she looks really great. I remember Vampirella from when I used to thumb through Previews magazine cover to cover as a kid.

M&Ms! For me its always been peanut or peanut butter m&ms (though the peanut butter ones is from when I lived in America, they aren't standard here in Oz). Dolls + M&Ms is great.

Ahhh! I clicked on the link, and even as a true crime 'fan' I was slightly squicked out. Good job though, Hahaha.

Your comic (in conjunction with others) is great! LOL Gosh it gave me big waves of nostalgia for Twisted Toyfare magazine that I used to have. I legit LOL'd when Monday came in questioning how they heard 'Bloods' name was wrong. And the Australianisms slayed me. LOL The conflating of the two songs. You have a real talent, haha.

Awesome stuff, made my night. Heart
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
[Image: november8.jpg]
8 November – "Luke! I Am Your... Mother?"

Mattel Darth Vader Barbie
Wow they made a Darth Vader Barbie? awesome! Great pic
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Is there a Skywalker (yes, I know Darth is technically a Skywalker) Barbie?
(11-09-2020, 07:24 AM)Elfy Wrote: Is there a Skywalker (yes, I know Darth is technically a Skywalker) Barbie?

If you mean Luke, not yet. There is a Leia. Currently in the series:

Vader
Leia
Stormtrooper
Chewbacca
R2D2
C3P0
Rey
(11-09-2020, 03:05 AM)davidd Wrote:
8 November – "Luke! I Am Your... Mother?"
LOL
Apparently at some point in the story development George Lucas considered making Luke Skywalker's role a female character. ...

...wait, Chewbacca Barbie???
I had to go look. Hahaha.... she's actually quite cool, just looks like she has a fancy fur coat.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]