davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
Colonel Kelly looks weary - I hope she didn't actually chose herself to go with you on the trip, she clearly needs rest. Her rook, on the other hand, is awesome! Have a safe time off the keyboard!

That clock looks awesome. I love all and any non-regular clocks, my living room wall clock* actually goes backwards, and I have been looking for a wristwatch that has mathematical equations and letters instead of the numbers for a long time, but all I found were too big for my super-thin wrists. I'm a weird person with time - I like mornings because of the lights and the atmosphere, but I also love staying up late. When I get up after 9AM, I feel late and feel like I lost precious time (even when I went to bed at 5AM - which is *not* my usual schedule, I usually go to sleep between 1-2AM), but very early starts are problematic for me because I take a long time to get ready during mornings (not because of my mood, but because of my low blood pressure - and mostly my skincare routine Tongue ). Sometime between 7-8AM is the most optimal waking time for me. Is that considered a morning person?

*well, the first one anyway. Sometime early this year I have installed another one, right on the opposite wall. It's funny how they mirror one another - or they would mirror, if the newer one had any numbering or something like that grin ).
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 12-02-2020, 05:02 AM