davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(12-11-2020, 03:29 PM)Alliecat Wrote: Storage-tub-hair don't care. She does kinda look like she's been sleeping quite a while. Or maybe not sleeping enough. And kind of like what I look like when I have to get up too early xp
These eBay "private offers" are something new. It must be automated if you are watching an item. I've never seen that big a discount. I think I got an offer for a dollar off something LOL
I've just tried my hands at putting up a few things for sale on EvilBay (I've only ever sold there 2 or 3 times, and that was years ago), and while there *might* be an automated option, what I'm seeing so far is that the offer is something that you can send if you have watchers, and you can just write&send whatever amount you want the buyers to receive. Maybe the seller just wanted the figure gone (I hope this is the case, and not a typo!). I can't wait to see him arrive home in the dungeon!

And I must say, I love the name Playing Mantis! Such a clever one!

I wish my hair looked like Yasmina's when I wake up in the morning! Mine is sticking up and has a volume that I dislike, I wish it laid flat and smooth like hers does smile Her pants do look somewhat like PJs, and she herself sleepy smile I'm happy you finally managed to locate her - I swear some things have the ability to magically teleport from one place to another (and Yasmina does attend a magic school, doesn't she?), making it then super-difficult for you to locate them. I had that happen to me several times, and right now I also have dolls and things that are MIA in a similar manner. These too must be just in other places and boxes, but which to look at when all the logical ones have already been checked?! Aaaarghh, the frustration...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by Loona - 12-11-2020, 06:53 PM