davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
(12-26-2020, 04:58 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: Is this Cloe new? I don't remember seeing her around...

Is that the room / diorama where the blacked out Frank used to hang out? Though 'hang out' sounds somewhat wrong and noose-y in this case...

Bratz Groovin' Golf Cloe has been misplaced for over two years now! She joined the crew new-in-box back in March 2018, and is one of the few new-in-box dolls I actually opened fairly quickly. But she was only photographed once or twice before being put away... and lost! I had wrapped her in paper and somehow she ended up in a box of mostly Monster High, and while I have searched for her a few times over the past couple of years, I did not find her until yesterday, while I was looking for something else that I have misplace and have yet to find.

Good eye! Yes, this is the room where Frank spent many a day slumped unconscious in a chair in the back corner. Over the past few weeks I have doing some repair and restoration work on this diorama. It was originally assembled quickly for a short-term project and was not intended to become a permanent diorama. I ended up liking it, so I kept it, but it has been falling apart for quite some time. While it still needs some detail work, most of the structural repairs are finished, including reinforcing the walls and making them taller, extending the length of the side walls, and almost doubling the floor space. I want to add some more posters to the walls, install permanent lighting, and finish paintingĀ a cabinet that will be installed behind the bar.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 12-26-2020, 03:08 PM