davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020
[Image: december27a.jpg]

[Image: december27b.jpg]
27 December – Alternate Universe Kenna Roswell

Neon's musings about creating different "shells" for the same character set me to musing about creating a version of Kenna who would fit more seamlessly with "action figure" type figures. Here, Neo-Kenna is portrayed by a YMToys head on a TBLeague S35 body. She's wearing Real Kenna's clothing, other than the beret and shoes.

Real Kenna's stretch mesh top is presently being worn by another character (Tærra Symmes), but it would easily fit the S35 body. I don't remember why Real Kenna is wearing brown boots rather than her black and white sneakers, otherwise the resemblance would be even closer.

Despite the relative success of this experiment, I have come to like Real Kenna enough that I do not want to change her. Real Kenna's "playline" appearance enhances the comical effect of her interactions with Doctor Evil. And... that side-eye expression: how can you top that.

However, I have another idea... no, two other ideas for Neo-Kenna. Her head has already been re-bodied for another character re-shelling experiment, and another head has found its way on to this body for an entirely new character.

Stay tuned!

Okay, gang, I'm throwing the last of the bags in the car and hitting the road here in ten minutes! Dig you cats later!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!

Messages In This Thread
davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 01-02-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: davidd's A Doll A Day Challenge 2020 - by davidd - 12-28-2020, 12:52 AM