Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
Haha, well Sunsette says chocolate fixes most things.... LOL
Hope this week will be easier than you anticipate.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I got too focussed on taking Scavenger Hunt photos & forgot to take an extra something for my weekly shot.

So here's an out-take from the collections shot - featuring Teddy in a real Venetian mask,

[Image: 3205df022313c1fc4dd01eb714266448.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
He seems to like the mask smile
It gives him an air of mystery.
Teddy does suit the mask well.
I see a superb power tool in that pic!

I presume "screwdriver torch" means a power screwdriver with a light. As opposed to a power screwdriver that shoots flames... which would be pretty cool, but of limited utility.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ouch -- Teddy's eyeball xp LOL
"I don't do mornings" -- this is SO MUCH me. Love it.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Sadly yes Davidd, it's a power screwdriver with a torch, not one that shoots flames. Fun, but impractical that would be.

Alliecat, these are Teddy's second set of eyes, and they'd be about 35 years old - I couldn't quite get the mask to sit properly without propping them on his eyeballs. And the magnet is one of my favourite sayings, I'm a night-owl not a morning lark smile
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This week's photo is a set of my Belle dolls/figures.

So there's my newest, the Pullip.  And a Disney toddler version, a blind-box figure from the recent live-action film.
And finally, there's Rosabella, who is Belle & the Beast's daughter from the EAH line.  You can see the inspiration for her outfit from the other Belle's.

[Image: a6411279a18d18676345811548c56392.jpg]
What a nice collection of Belles.
Cute little things, all quite different from one another.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
That's a great collection of Belles!

I really with there were Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel Pullips, but not the Disney versions, I liked their original Cinderellas and Snow White better than the Disney one, so I'd love to see their take on other fairytales.
Such beautiful Belles!

Hm... Maybe I should take a Merida collection shot...?
Hahaha, I know I could think of some uses for a power flamethrowing screwdriver. Maybe not all legal xp
What a fun variety of Belles -- all so different.
Inspired by neon-jellyfish's "complaint"

Quote:That shawl is just supposed to be grey, but on the doll they gave it the same sort of patina they do for armor pieces, so it does look like a hybrid between knitting and chainmail. I hate that accessory, because it completely blocks even the slightest movement of her arms. I'm probably going to try and get her an actual shawl instead of this plastic one.

I was inspired to knit my Poppy a replacement - two photos to show that she can move her arms in it  LOL  Oh, and she's wearing a spare of Ashlynn's sig dress as I have 3 & had both Holly & Poppy dressed in them a while ago for a photo.

[Image: 157bf4547f0c38ccc1440d7cbc89c844.jpg]

SELFIE TIME!!
[Image: 0cfc91f9201c717770bc489b4f8fa309.jpg]