Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
Cute! And I love the flowers!
They’re cute. Mini figures or dolls are always great to take on outings. And as usual, I’m looking at the interesting and unfamiliar foliage in the background. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That's a nice likeness of Yvonne Craig as Batgirl! Interesting how they can create such a recognizable caricature with such a stylized figure.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I’ll have to take your word for it Davidd (although, Elfy did back you up!). There were 3 minis in the pack, I got it cos it was cheap & I think they’re cute LOL

They’re an offshoot of FunkoPops, so I reckon they’ve got the cute likenesses down to a fine art.

Alliecat - I’m not really a plant person at all. When we went out for our walk, I just wanted to find a pretty flower or plant to take the figs against. We tried against the wattle flower but couldn’t get them to stand on the ground.
So the flowers were in someone’s garden - we refer to them as daisies, as they look like the ones in our garden, except they were yellow & ours are white & purple.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
We had a cold snap this week, and it hailed heavily but briefly one day.  So Becky was the only one who was dressed appropriately for the weather, so she got to stand outside in it.

[Image: 416092231075e90353444728909a9f6d.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I hate our current summer heat, so I love this picture even more right now. I want to be there with Becky. She looks appropriately dressed and cozy in her cute knit ensemble - and knowing her, she'd have a spare scarf she could lend me if I'm cold smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
(08-09-2020, 06:56 PM)Loona Wrote: I hate our current summer heat, so I love this picture even more right now. I want to be there with Becky.

This!
Poor Becky looks right cold. I hope she got a warm drink after posing for you!
Blaaah! Nonononooo, can't think about cold! It was 29C in the sun today and I went for a run when it cooled off a wee bit, and am so enjoying the 3 months of the year when it's actually the right temperature for me!! LOL (Yes, I live in the wrong climate.)
I hope you didn't have any damage from the hail. Becky does look rather chilly. That little sweater is the cutest!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(08-10-2020, 08:30 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Blaaah!  Nonononooo, can't think about cold!  It was 29C in the sun today and I went for a run when it cooled off a wee bit, and am so enjoying the 3 months of the year when it's actually the right temperature for me!! 

What Alliecat says. Except for the "went for a run" part. Haven't done that in a long time! Days are getting noticeably shorter here already, and it's not even mid-August. That must mean it's beginning to warm up and get lighter and brighter in your part of the world.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Beckys about the only one of our girls who dresses properly for the cold weather.
(08-10-2020, 04:20 PM)Elfy Wrote: Beckys about the only one of our girls who dresses properly for the cold weather.

That’s because she’s probably the only one who takes after dad-Elfy who feels the cold.
The rest Of them seem to take after mum-Lejays17, who is happy swanning round in her summer clothes in the dead of winter.

Becky lay on the kitchen table for a couple of days as it’s nice & warm in there near the heater, so she’s warmed up just fine now.
We received our prize for the Scavenger Hunt that Alliecat hosted earlier this year - it only took about a month to get here, which is pretty good (and about normal actually) to get half-way around the world.

Our garden/lawn guy can't come & mow for 6 weeks, so I'm taking advantage of the tiny daisies in the front lawn at the moment.

Amelia in the woolly hat & socks, lying on the grass.

[Image: f6e7b3c10ed430204e190f0fc57a6d84.jpg]
Amelia looks so contemplative there, laying amongst the daisies and staring up at the sky. It’s a cool hat, too. Meredith will be so jealous.
It's times like these I'm glad I don't have a garden - I don't think I'd be able to mow if such cute flowers were growing there! I really love these little white daisies, they are the perfect size to photograph dolls with (I've also taken some photos of dolls&daisies in the past).
Amelia looks a little unsure about her dressing choices there - as if she was saying "this hat is super warm azd cozy, but are these short-sleeves appropriate for the weather?".
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"