Lejays17 Doll-A-Week 2020
Amelia looks so relaxed in that photo, as if she hasn't got a care in the world.
A ginger and daisies! So heartwarming!

...Actually, if you made that 'Ginger and The Daisies', it could be a band name...
Ginger & the Daisies is a brilliant Band name.  And a pretty good album name too smile

It was a lovely day when I took last week's photo - and I want to take advantage of the garden/lawn while I can.  While it's great that the guy comes every few weeks (usually) to mow, it means I need to keep track so I I can take the photos the weekend before he comes for maximum daisy prettiness.

Its been freezing cold here this weekend - yesterday morning when we were out running errands at 10,30am it was 5deg, and it didn't get much warmer at all.

So Daisy has snaffled my latest shawl to wrap up warm in.  She likes that it matches her hair.
[Image: d8b6ba616d51c6b7c675a17feb999659.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
It’s a lovely sunny coloured shawl, too. That will help with the warmth.
That's a very lovely shawl, looks super-snugly!
That is a gorgeous and comfortable looking shawl, I can see easily why it would be snatched up quickly!
Argh, still in computer limbo trying to mostly do this on my phone, I miss posts. The little daisies are really cute. I’ve only mowed twice this summer; I like all the little flowers too. The hat looks great on her.
I could live with a 5° winter… Your shawl is gorgeous!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Beautiful colors in that shawl! And unlike Elfy's picture, yours is weather-appropriate smile
That shawl looks gorgeous! I realy like how you combined the colours in it. And Daisy looks so comfy and happy rolled up in the middle!
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thanks for the shawl-love everyone. Daisy was very cosy wrapped up in it.

This one is extra-special as a friend of mine designed it (her first Shawl design), and this was a test-knit for her.
A test-knit is similar to editing writing - you follow the pattern they’ve written to check that it makes sense, and the numbers / stitches work out, and things like that, and give feedback.
I quite enjoy test-knitting - it can be a challenge at times when things don’t match up & you need to figure out what’s gone wrong (example from a sock I just did. The size of pattern I was doing had transposed instructions from a smaller size & it took a couple of queries to the designer to figure out what had happened. The chart was correct, but the words weren’t).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Two photos this week - I couldn't choose between them.

Cherie wanted to ex-plore the garden & the flowers we have growing at the moment.

With the camellia - this is one that has both red & white flowers on it.

[Image: bf6cbe0e9db68a51e630ace9d5406f73.jpg]

And with the rose that is on the boundary between our place and our neighbour.  The flowers can be as big as my hand when they're open fully.
[Image: bac7956cf744f3ad55050ba3dd153fe7.jpg]
Pretty dolls with pretty flowers are the best. The world would be a much better place if more people collected dolls and grew flowers.
Cherie looks enchanted with the camellia.
She is gorgeous, as are the flowers... a perfect combination!
Oh they both look so wonderful