May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Squee! That's an absolutely amazing school shot, davidd! I love the dramatic lighting. And that notebook with 'caramel' written on it. I love caramel, it's my all-time favorite flavor, I like it even more than chocolate.

Elfy, what a great batch! There are authors I'd love to sign my books, but most of them are already dead. I need to get a medium to channel them and have them sign my books that way. I have a few Nici pencil cases! And more than a few Nici sheep LOL The 'E' group looks nice and cozy, and the egg gives it a touch of Wonderland-style nonsense, I love it! And Amelia among the roses is simply gorgeous!

Lejays - another great batch! The pants one made me chuckle. Your polka dots ladies are beautiful, and you came up with a great solution for the school prompt! The 'L' photo is awesome, I love all the stuff you found and I'm a little envious (but in a good way) of your library, my books are sorted by size to save space, I'd love to have them organized properly.

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-10-2020, 06:33 PM