May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
My next round of photos:

I thought I'd try to concentrate more on the EAH & MH dolls I have for the May competition where possible.  They're sadly neglected since I moved into the Pullips.  And as Elfy will be mostly doing the Pullip family for his entries, it will be easier to not duplicate ideas.

Something with Wings
Here's 3 EAH dolls with wings:  Faybelle Thorn, Cupid, and Farrah Goodfairy.  The Cupid is a fancy one who's line name escapes me.  I also liked the contrast between the two blues and the pink.
[Image: c60e12ab30cc12a034d8bf5558adcae6.jpg]

Something from the sea
Meshell LeMer and a stingray.  The ray was from one of our stopovers in Dubai, where we stayed at Atlantis The Palms
[Image: 94a27956c856fe595ffc42528cb90271.jpg]

A Blossom
Nina Thumbell wears blossoms on her dress and her headpiece.  The dress is also shaped like an upside-down tulip blossom.  And she's "wearing" a pair of human-sized flower earrings I found on top of the bookcase she was sitting on.
[Image: 5cfb6fe7e6c65b340e4cc1a2fe16b122.jpg]

Something Green
a large toy dragon that lives on the blanket-box in the bedroom with some of the other large stuffed toys.  And Jillian Beanstalk is his companion.
[Image: 3434c2868e99c68c407be83e8e520028.jpg]
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by Lejays17 - 05-16-2020, 03:25 PM