May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Alliecat - winged coolness! I know the sugar soak thingie, I've done it once before, I've been thinking about trying it if planting into fresh soil and watering isn't enough.

Elfy - that's an awesome piggy bank! Nyxie is a real beauty, and a perfect choice for this prompt. That tiny basket with flowers is the cutest thing ever!!! I love how you arranged it, it looks so pretty! I never learned how to make paper planes. Or anything else origami-esque for that matter. Bea looks like she's having a lot of fun!

Lejays - yay, a full EAH batch!!! So nice to see them again, it's been a while. Heartstruck Cupid is such a striking release, my second fav after TC. Of all the winged EAHs, I only have Faybelle, and I kinda wish they made her wings part of her body, like with MH dolls, but I still love her to bits. STINGRAY PLUSHIE!!! ME WANT!!! Was Meeshell's surname LeMer Down Under? I know her as Meeshell Mermaid. I love Nina's skintone. That's a super cute dragon, he and Jillian look like good friends!

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by neon_jellyfish - 05-17-2020, 02:28 AM