May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt
Took me a while to get to this, because I had to a) get the items together and then b) let the dolls fight it out over who got to pose. Izzy won the battle, because she looks great in anything and she fights dirty.

[Image: 5a7d81a5430a57379a7a8132cf36dacb.jpg]

Here we have a Box: a Pullip box (this is the one Bethan arrived in). Card/s: these are from a set of Bond Girl playing cards. Silver: it's hard to see here, but I will post a close up, this is a replica of Sting, Bilbo's sword from The Hobbit. Lejays bought it for me from Hobbiton on one of our visits there. I usually wear it on a chain around my neck. Glass: an oversized cocktail glass that Izzy loves, you may remember her New Year shot sitting in it. Ball: a giant tennis ball that we got from the Australian Open one year.

[Image: c2bb7f2f6e01b14aa10c2bd549fe932a.jpg]

Close up of the cards: this is Ursula Andress as Honey Ryder from Dr No, Honor Blackman as Pussy Galore from Goldfinger, Claudine Auger as Dominique 'Domino' Derval from Thunderball and Daniela Bianchi as Tatiana Romanova in From Russia With Love. I'm a bit of a Bond film nut and they had an exhibition around the films at the Melbourne Museum some years ago which is where I got the deck of cards.

[Image: 2b2c2fcabff9f0f22849e1a69f606783.jpg]

Close up of Sting.

This has been great fun and I'd like to thank first Alliecat from coming up with it and then neonjellyfish for running with Allie's idea and continuing the game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: May (the 2020 Quarantine End Soon) Scavenger Hunt - by Elfy - 07-04-2020, 02:45 PM