Poll: My Round 80 vote goes to...
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
dargosmydaddy
37.50%
3 37.50%
Elfy
0%
0 0%
Loona
37.50%
3 37.50%
Alliecat
12.50%
1 12.50%
Lejays17
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Round 80 Voting Thread
Judging by how many days have elapsed since the deadline, I'm evidently not the best at keeping to a timetable, as you can probably tell.  Sorry, Dolly Market-ers.

The theme for this photo challenge round comes courtesy of Alliecat, winner of Round 79Alliecat has chosen the following topic as the theme:   STAYCATION--show your dolls having a fun holiday at home!

Please cast your vote for your favorite photo from the following five photo entries, displayed in random order.  
Voting closes on July 19. The person whose photo entry receives the most votes during the voting period chooses the theme for Round 81.

Stay-cationing at the book cabana... by dargosmydaddy

[Image: 50104641848_1edb23891b_z.jpg]

Backyard Beach by Elfy

[Image: 4259c3564960394c34967bcc5feb56e6.jpg]

Vitamin Sea Deficiency by Loona

[Image: 50109752256_a5967530a6_z.jpg]

Chillin' under the palm tree potato bag by Alliecat
[Image: 50091813232_27b4798b75_z.jpg]

Camping in the backyard by Lejays17

[Image: f9b5cb57317a21ae51953f68e217a2b1.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Fun pics this round! It will be difficult to vote for just one.

Thank you, KiraKira, for keeping the contest running month after month!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Voted, but like davidd said it was a tough choice.
Everyone's ideas are great.

The contrast between our winter outdoors and Alliecat's summer one was rather extreme.

Anddargo & Loona's indoor shots were cool.
Loona - that room set-up is great, love all the little props you've got.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Great shots - well done all! And it's so good to see there were so many participants in this round smile Seconding others though: it was very hard to vote for just one...

(07-16-2020, 07:37 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: Loona - that room set-up is great, love all the little props you've got.
Thank you! I can't say I didn't like stuff having any connection with water already before these two water-bound girls came to live with me, but I did develop a tendency to look for in-scale preps after Ami arrived and I got this idea of setting a room up for her (which then became the room of everyone else too. Luckily my taste in Pullips is boring all my girls colour-coordinate well with the blue room-theme). Last month when we had the chance to spend 2 days by the sea, I even found myself no longer looking for shells mainly for myself, but for tiny shells and rocks for their room.
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
All of these are absolutely amazing! Great job everyone! I want to vote for every single one of you!!!
Congratulations, dargosmydaddy & Loona--it appears that each of your photos received 3 votes. Feel free to come up with a theme for the next round, and PM me once you think of something.

smile
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Congratulations to the winners!

Traditionally, a tie results in a duel, right?
Oh wow ^^ thank you, and congrats to dargosmydaddy!

I'll try to think of something and will let you know asap KiraKira, but how would the contest go on then? Would we have 2 themes in the next round? Or do we do a duel based on them? How does a duel look like? I'm sadly not yet familiar with the traditional rules for the current circumstances Sweatdrop
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can
When I drew with someone a while back, we decided to forgo the traditional duel (haRed to organise when we live on opposite sides of the world LOL )

So we sent PMs & collaborated on a single idea.

And congrats to both of you, they were both great photos.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(08-05-2020, 06:12 PM)Loona Wrote:  Or do we do a duel based on them? How does a duel look like? I'm sadly not yet familiar with the traditional rules for the current circumstances Sweatdrop

The "duel" thing is kind of a running joke. Not a very funny joke, but... well, anyway, each time there's a tie, I keep suggesting a duel: you know, with swords or pistols or mud pies or water balloons to decide the winner. So far that suggestion has (wisely) been ignored. Instead, the winners jointly decide on the theme for the next challenge.
Congratulations, winners! smile It was fun to see everybody’s “holidays”.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
It’s cameras at 12 paces! Congrats to both of you.
Sorry, I was MIA for a few days with no power or internet... Loona, you can pick the next theme if you want! I voted for you; your picture is awesome smile
(08-07-2020, 11:20 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: Sorry, I was MIA for a few days with no power or internet... Loona, you can pick the next theme if you want! I voted for you; your picture is awesome smile

Thank you! But it's really a tie then, because likewise, I liked your picture most and voted for you! LOL
I'd be happy to pick the theme, thank you, but I'd love if it was still a joint effort! I came up with a number of ideas, will PM them to you and KiraKira soon - I'd be happy if you'd choose the one you like the most smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

So I can, so I can