Winx Club Fairies
LeJays' recent photos captured by her strategically placed "fairy cameras" in her garden reminded me of a series of fairy photos I was fortunate to capture several years ago, while living in a tropical climate:

[Image: 13923013028_3234d84d1a_z.jpg]

[Image: 14086515346_ea0d741849_z.jpg]

[Image: 14129717063_d1b0b1ebbe_z.jpg]

[Image: 13923016468_ee48c0554f_z.jpg]

While fairy circles are quite common on the ground where I am living now, on the edge of what was once referred to as Utah's Fairyland, and a nearby trail is called Fairyland Loop, and the tall spires of red limestone are often called fairy chimneys, I have yet to see any actual fairies in this harsh landscape. But with patience, it was sometimes possible to spot them among the colorful tropical foliage of Hawaii, not dissimilar to that where LeJays has found fairies.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Those fairies use the tropical foliage to blend in.
You might be fortunate to find rock fairies in your landscape - I'm sure that there are some around.

Love the bright colours of these ones amongst the flowers.  That is something we don't get a lot of here, unless they are imported from elsewhere.  The bold & lush colours of the flowers.  The flowers in our yard are mostly non-natives, one of the natives we can't actually get photographs with as it's blocked by other plants  LOL
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Awesome posing! They really look like they're fluttering around instead of being stuck in / hung on branches (the hanged / hung thing keeps confusing me. I know one is for killing and one is for suspending something, but I always have to check which is which. English!)
Ah, this looks so fantastic.

.../goes to find my Faeries...
Such a lot of colour! smile I like how they're suspended from the trees as well.
Hmm... maybe I should dig out my crew's fairy wings again...
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Aw! So bright and cheery!