Dunneh Dolls Thread ♥ - Nov Update - [Pullip Suiseiseki]
Here's my Dal Puki. She has been in the same outfit for six or seven years now. I got her second hand a long time ago, redressed her, gave her a mohair wig and then just put her on display and there she stayed until now. Poor thing! She quickly became one of my fave Dals (I only have four). 

[Image: 122616503_120400956507489_75533008659070...e=5FBB12F0]

[Image: 122674639_120400996507485_88804855830630...e=5FBBC69D]

[Image: 122463684_120629849817933_90132833969850...e=5FBA801E]

That last one is a bit of an out-take, didn't realize her hair was covering her left eye almost completely. Also for some reason her hair looks really coarse in that pic. Puki swears its soft and fluffy, ok?! LOL
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Great photos of a great cutie!
Thank you smile

She's a real cutie!
I love her wig!
That wild hair! Fantastic little character! Looks like she's a lot of fun!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
That's a fantastic wig for her. Makes her look cute & spunky. Much better than the stock look!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Thanks so much guys! Yes the wig wasn't supposed to be for her originally... but the wig I ordered was a little small and has zero give. So I put it on Puki and it just became hers. Heart She does look a lil spunky with it on.

She's such a cutie! As I said before, I just love Puki! Such a sweet little face, and the wig really complements her face-up.
Her wig is so cute, especially if it wasn’t supposed to be hers to start with, it suits her so well.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I'm happy you decided to share the outtake pic, as that one's my favourite, with all that wild (and soft-looking, from where I stand! ^^ ) hair just doing its own thing and laying wherever it wants to - including in front of Puki's eye! It adds to the picture, and it makes her look even cuter. Glad to hear she's getting some love again smile
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thank you so much, makes me happy to hear that Heart

Here's my 2007 Rozen Maiden Suiseiseki rechipped (edit: and rewigged). Based on an original character of mine I called Leselle... I know nada about Rozen Maiden, I just felt like her faceup was just perfect for my character. Fun fact, her obitsu right arm kept popping out in that jacket. LOL She also had a pink bit of fluff in her hair I didn't notice until I uploaded the pics. Haha. I actually took these weeks ago (she's now slumped over bald because I was trying a new wig I just received) but I never got around to uploading the pics before now. D'oh.  LOL

The photos where she's sitting with the guitar look so relaxed!

Will you post pics with her new wig?
Ahhh, she looks so relaxed and content.