slouching on a sunbeam [Another Queen]
I've been meaning to take photos of Ardyn in this outfit I dressed her in recently for a while now!

[Image: 50529362163_a89cb76003_z.jpg]slouching on a sunbeam by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50529362578_0143a0a341_z.jpg]slouching on a sunbeam by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 50529362873_21dcce2eb4_z.jpg]slouching on a sunbeam by Haley, on Flickr

Thanks for looking!
I like that silvery hair with the the highlights! And the cute candy-striped outfit!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Thank you! Her hair is just black, but the sunlight here does create an interesting effect!
She's so pretty!
(and a red brick house with white downspouts and heat pump made me think of the house I grew up in wink )
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That outfit is adorable!
I'm super jelly of your Another Queen. Is that a rebody? Into a MTM Barbie body? Or is it a custom body? That's cool! She's a real beauty for sure... love her fur wig, and her clothes. Makes her look really sassy and strong. I shoulda got AA and AQ when I had the chance! Ah well. Heart
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Thank you guys so so much!! <3

@Alliecat: glad to awaken some nostalgia in you <3

@dunneh: It's a custom painted LIV doll body, painted by her previous owner! I love the Another dolls so much but can't stand type 3 bodies, so I was super excited to find her this way. <3
She looks amazing. Love her striped outfit.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Ahh! That's really neat, the body match was done really well. I also dislike the type3 bodies, it was part of the reason I never really jumped on AQ and AA when I could. (I mean, t3s are fine but they're a little too petite for all my girls and the wrist and foot snapping risks suck). You got a real find with her, lucky you!
♥ ~ |  INSTA | FLICKR | FB | ~ ♥

Dunneh. Get yours at bighugelabs.com
Ah she looks fantastic.
She looks fierce in that outfit - especially paired with that confident power pose in the last picture! And what a great thing to find her in a state that is modified into something you like better than the original version! I had to scroll back when you mentioned it's a painted body! It doesn't look like that based on the pictures, seems like her previous owner did a great job! smile it's such a shame that it's so difficult to find matching bodies for non-pale dolls...
My Flickr Gallery blush

"I wear my sunglasses at night
So I can, so I can
See the light that's right before my eyes"
Thank you all so much!!

Yeah, her body as held up well, I'm super happy with it! The only places where there is any type of rubbing in the paint is on her feet and hands, being that they are vinyl and not hard plastic(mostly on her feet due to shoes, her hands are pretty much fine other than the fingertips), everything else has held up very nicely!