davidd's A DOLL A DAY 2024
From the aforementioned free range cattle I take it. Nice… Coming home and finding your yard full of crap. slash
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-10-2024, 01:32 PM)Alliecat Wrote: From the aforementioned free range cattle I take it. Nice… Coming home and finding your yard full of crap.  

On the bright side: among my tentative plans for the summer was to clear out as much of the overgrown brush around the garden pond as possible. The Bovine Invasion has made that project much easier: they ate most of the rabbit brush and crushed most of the sage brush, which will both make it easier to clean things up and make it more likely that I will actually tackle this project... because it looks pretty ratty at the moment.

10 April - A Doll A Day 2024:

[Image: 53646104908_2caf2b5318_z.jpg]
10 April - Still Standing

This action figure diorama has been standing untouched in my storage shed for six months.

The diorama is in better condition than the rest of my house.

Six months! I am feeling increasingly terrified by how quickly time seems to pass these days.

I look at things like this, and at all my other never fully realized projects, and I wonder how many of them I will never return to.

I'm still too busy with real world chores to properly catch up or comment on Flickr or on forums, hence these quick mobile phone uploads and few comments on posts from contacts and friends.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
It is truly horrifying how fast time passes. I have projects that I have creeping dark suspicions may also not get finished …must resist giving up on them.
I’m already getting bummed about my time in TX drawing to a close in a few days. At this point I would be content to not go back.
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
(04-11-2024, 03:57 PM)Alliecat Wrote: I’m already getting bummed about my time in TX drawing to a close in a few days. At this point I would be content to not go back.

Maybe it's time to make the move.

My understanding is that thousands of people are flooding across the Canadian border every day at this point. No need for "paperwork" or "permission."

11 April - A Doll A Day 2024:

[Image: 53647545908_60edc54f92_z.jpg]
11 April - More Diorama Clutter

I wonder if she felt chilly, dressed like that all winter long?
Probably not. When you look that hot, I suppose you never feel cold.

Banpresto/CraneKing anime/manga pirate girl "One Piece - Boa Hancock" figurine, approximately 9 inches / 23 cm tall.

11 April -- A Doll A Day 2024
(04-12-2024, 06:03 AM)davidd Wrote: Maybe it's time to make the move.
To the states? I recently heard that you are not allowed to immigrate – yes, legally— without partaking of a certain medical product.

I gather that One Piece is a very popular series – but I am put off even starting by the impression that there are 5 1/2 million episodes LOL

Maybe it’s time to tackle that clutter!
(04-13-2024, 04:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote:
To the states? I recently heard that you are not allowed to immigrate – yes, legally— without partaking of a certain medical product.

I gather that One Piece is a very popular series – but I am put off even starting by the impression that there are 5 1/2 million episodes LOL

They're STILL demanding that?!

Don't take it. I've never had so many friends and relatives die in my whole life before this point as I have had in the past few years. Heart attacks, fast-acting cancers, miscarriages... Don't take it. People I know didn't used to die until they were at least mid-eighties or nineties, now they're dying in their thirties or forties. It's a hecatomb. Don't let them force it on you.
I've lost four or five family members. One was a baby.
We're burying an old friend in her thirties this week.
My old teacher is having heart trouble and can't get warm.

Another friend's old cancer she's fought for years came out of remission, immune system borked.

My middle-aged aunt got sudden cancer and died.

Dad's best friend didn't take it but his three sisters did, they all got heart problems but he didn't. Yuppies who jogged, ate well and were in perfect health.

I'm a solitary book hermit, for me to be able to list off this many people is terrifying. I don't know how high the real numbers are. This isn't even all the people I know who died or got sick.

Don't take it.
(04-13-2024, 04:42 AM)Alliecat Wrote:

Yet they allow anyone to walk in without documentation, and even gift them with phones, clothes, air travel, and who knows what all. And yes, it is true; at two of the airports during my trip to Oregon last month, I heard intercom announcements summoning "immigrants" to gather at a particular terminal.

Meanwhile, the bastards are pushing the vaccine really hard again; no "mandates" yet, but it might happen because apparently very few people are taking the bait this time.

Yeah, even a hard core anime fan whom I know told me a couple of years ago that she was intentionally avoiding starting One Piece because of the five and a half million episodes (actually, 1,100 according to current online sources).

Definitely time to tackle the clutter. The issue at present is finding the time to tackle the clutter! Probably two more weeks of "super busy," then maybe.

Quote: fishy
Dad's best friend didn't take it but his three sisters did, they all got heart problems but he didn't. Yuppies who jogged, ate well and were in perfect health.

Don't take it.

Same is happening here; relatives who work in a hospital (where The Jab was mandatory) are freaking out because within the past year several of their "healthy" friends in their 30s and 40s have died suddenly. One was, as you describe, a "yuppie who jogged, ate well, and was in perfect health." She had a blood clot in her sleep and died instantly. Remember when even the media was reporting the blood clot issues with The Jab... until suddenly they weren't? And yeah, one of the relatives is currently having a "cancer scare," although it is a small tumor that has not spread and will be removed here in a week or two with a simple surgery. But oh, they were fully on board with the multiple boosters.

The mandate was evil. It is evil. The entire scenario... scarenario... was a very effective demonstration of how fear can be used for social control.

Funny how so many people now act as though they were never on board, even though at the time they were all gleefully in to reporting their neighbors and friends for mask and quarantine violations and the number of boosters was something to brag about.

12 April - A Doll A Day 2024:

[Image: 53648124527_c15b14ccd9_z.jpg]
Triv and Janie attempt to mend a canvas tent (tipi) cover

Then the wind kicked up, flipped the canvas over, and tore it even more. Sadly, the canvas appears to be worn out from sun and wind and weather eksposure.
(04-13-2024, 06:42 AM)davidd Wrote: The mandate was evil. It is evil. The entire scenario... scarenario... was a very effective demonstration of how fear can be used for social control.

It's a mockery of Christian communion. Those who eat the flesh and drink the blood of Jesus of Nazareth live forever.

Those who accept the charagma die.

I want the old real Messiah.
I keep hearing these stories about people who know tons of people who have died suddenly or developed turbo cancers or heart problems or whatever. I do know one person who had a heart attack recently; she was one of the first to get a shot, I think. But while pretty well everyone I know got them, I don’t actually know that many people who have had problems. I am so sorry for your losses, fishy. Like I said, I hear these stories a lot. I guess I just don’t know enough people. The question is – is it the vax or the virus? The spike protein is known now to be an endothelial disruptor. I guess it’s mutated a lot since Covid 1.0, but either way, virus or vax, you got spike protein. I’d like to see a huge collection of data on all these died-suddenly cases: did they have a) Covid, b) the shot, c) both, d) neither. Then you would need to see if any group stood out statistically significantly.
Of course I know this won’t happen. Even if the will existed which it doesn’t, the resources probably don’t.
I haven’t heard about another booster push. I kind of thought it was petering out.  
I was delighted to find out that the housesit homeowners here were fellow purebloods. grin  It is quite the novelty for me to be asked “did you get it”, to say no, and have the person respond “good for you!!”   LOL
Ugh, I gotta stop trying to dictate long answers on this phone. It takes forfreakingever.
Anyway, looks like the girls are still hard at work. It just never ends. If they ever put on party clothes and have a nice relaxing time we won’t recognize them!
Thank you for your condolences.
13 April - A Doll A Day 2024:

[Image: 53652294194_f55c8eef12_z.jpg]
Another Scene Untouched for Six Months

I wonder if they've figured out whatever they were trying to figure out yet?
14 April - A Doll A Day 2024:

[Image: 53653667583_3879ff0350_z.jpg]
Pullip Doll ... Zappa, I Think, Maybe?

So... chop 'er up and sell the parts on eBay? Wig, face plate, eye mech, body, all separate?

Or try selling 'er intact first?

Selling intact would be quicker and easier. Selling the parts separately would probably generate more revenue. But selling the parts separately would also mean shipping several parcels rather than one, which might end up costing more than shipping the doll intact.

I suppose I could put a cute outfit on her and keep her.

14 April - A Doll A Day 2024