PrettyTiny Film Company Pic-A-Week *2024*! (#22, June 1)
I remember a time, when I lived in a place where lawns would grow, when I would sometimes mow around patches of dandelions.
"But those are just weeds," pretty much everyone would say.
How could such happy sunny bright yellow blossoms be "weeds," I would wonder.

I totally understand your reticence to mow over these adorable little yellow wildflowers. Perhaps if you wait for a few more days, or another week or so, most of the yellow blossoms will have faded. Then, by mowing, you might help disperse the seeds, and you'll have even more little yellow flowers next season.

That charm bracelet belt is so cute! The detailed charms look nice set off against the intricate lace on the skirt.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
The difference between a flower and a weed is whether you want them to be where they are.
And you were helping pollinators.  I haven't tried dandelion wine, but I do sometimes pick some leaves for stir-fry.  Cat on Dal House has suggested these are alyssum, and I think she's right.  I couldn't wait another week.  The grass was a foot long and it would be wet forever after that bit of rain.  I left some patches.  I have dandelion-cousins everywhere now so I was without as many flowers for just a couple of days.
I do really like Abbi's stock outfit.  Wanted her for some time; yay Sample Sale!

[Image: 53763000276_0a484f2c45_o.jpg]
In memory of Tanya May Brown, 1959-2024.
A lovely person, and a good friend.  If someone asked what a Christian should be, I would point them to Tanya.  She talked honestly and sincerely about her faith, without ever judging or preaching, and she wasn't afraid of hard questions and didn't dismiss them with platitudes.  We had the best discussions at the library.  I have missed that.  I can't believe she is gone.
She gave me this little figurine a few Christmases ago.  It even resembles her a bit; she liked dresses and her hair was similar.
Once, in ex-pressing her total lack of interest in astronomical phenomena (as I was grumbling about a transit of Mercury that was clouded out), she said, "When I get to heaven I'm gonna see all that stuff anyway."
I hope she was right.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
A pretty tribute picture.

I wish we didn't have to do tribute pictures. Too many people, IRL and online, have been crossing the veil lately.

But... that line about "When I get to heaven I'm gonna see all that stuff anyway" is really funny; and that's the type of sentiment that actually kinda encourages me to believe that there is an "other side."
They're not dolls, they're action figures!