Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Pianogirl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
My feedback. ^^

Dolly Market feedback:
Positive - 44
Negative - 0

All Positive on eBay. If you want the link, PM me.
+1 for a great buyer, it was a really great transaction! She was very friendly and prompt in PMs, as well as letting me know when the doll arrived. I'd be glad to do business with her again!
+1 seller/splitter~!

Split for Elisabeth's stock. Communication was awesome, transaction was done and overwith quickly, and I received the stock outfit quickly~! Thanks so much! <33
+1 as a buyer! She is extremely nice and polite, and the transaction was smooth and great. Thank you!
+1. Split My Melody. I received the stock a little late, but that was probably the PO's fault. Overall great split. Thanks!
+1 for a great buyer

bought 2 shirts from me - paid quickly and promptly - was a pleasure doing business with yay
+1 as a buyer. Great communication and fast payment. A pleasure to deal with. Thanks again!
+1 as a seller. Worked with me price wise for a MM stock body, thank you so much!! excellent packaging, by the way!
+1 as a wonderful buyer! Wonderful to deal with, prompt responses and payment. Thanks again! smile
+1 as a seller smile

Sou arrived today! And I was able to get most of the staining on her obitsu off with some bleach smile
+1 as a seller! Bought Filato from her (plus tons of extras!) and she was fantastic! Very easy to deal with and trustworthy. :3 Thanks for a fantastic transaction! <3
+1 - For leather jacket and striped shirt.

Very fast transaction and great communication! Thanks again!
+1 as a buyer. Nice commucation and payed quickly =3. Have fun with Coral!
+1 as a buyer Happy Good communication, paid super fast, and just an overall great person to deal with smile Hope you like the wig!
+1 as a buyer! Great communication and fast transaction (: Thanks!
Pages: 1 2 3