Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Lejays17 Doll-a-Week 2019
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
That's a great concept for collection! I hope you'll find a perfect Earth soon!
Congrats on the new addition! grin
Looking forward to seeing who your "Earth" girl will be.
Anthy is adorable - her eyeglasses were one of the things that I liked most about her.

Both Elfy & I wear glasses all the time, so it was odd that not a single Pullip we own had them.

I'm not sure if the hair will stay in place once I take the nets off, so I'll keep them on as long as possible.

I was very uninspired this week for the challenge, so wandered around the house taking photos of random dolls/toys.

Informal "poll" on IG when I posted the collection of them means that the group shot of the EAH dolls is my pic for the week.  LOL LOL

[Image: 70a6bea10c232346d6a00dbdd574be68.jpg]

And a bonus of a couple of teddy bears - Coco & Kingston.

[Image: 282cf43a0a99947cbd693a7476d2d79f.jpg]
Yaay! EAHs! It's been a while since we last saw them. I need to give my girls more love. And the bears are so cute!
(08-04-2019, 07:08 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Yaay! EAHs! It's been a while since we last saw them. I need to give my girls more love. And the bears are so cute!

I/We spend so much time taking photos of the Pullips that I've really neglected the EAH / MH girls for a couple of years. I should try to do more with them, but now they've moved upstairs, it's almost "out of sight, out of mind".
Although, once we've cleaned out the back room, the plan is to set up the dolls & their photo areas properly.
That's such a lovely collection of EAH girls! You notice how much pink they used though. Not a bad thing, actually, they used a lot of different shades and paired it with other colours.

Coco and Kingston look such smart bears!
(08-04-2019, 07:56 PM)werepuppy Wrote: [ -> ]That's such a lovely collection of EAH girls! You notice how much pink they used though. Not a bad thing, actually, they used a lot of different shades and paired it with other colours.

Coco and Kingston look such smart bears!

I do have the 2 pinkest ladies front-and-centre of the shot, but there is quite a lot of pink in general.

The bears were an impulse purchase when we attended a wedding at the fancy-pants hotel they belong to.
You can’t quite tell with Coco, but she is wearing a version of the famous Chanel 2-piece suit.  It was more interesting an outfit than the proper partner for Kingston (who had a wedding dress)
Wandering around the house snapping photos of random dolls and toys... yeah, that's how I manage to get through the Doll A Day project!

It's fun that you have a number of your figs and favorites out on display.
What a fun bunch of EAHs. They are cute; I might've been tempted by them if I wanted to collect another line of dolls. And the bears are looking pretty dapper smile
(08-05-2019, 02:02 AM)davidd Wrote: [ -> ]Wandering around the house snapping photos of random dolls and toys... yeah, that's how I manage to get through the Doll A Day project!

It's fun that you have a number of your figs and favorites out on display.

And this is only a small proportion of the toys & figures on display.  The only room in the house that doesn’t have something is the bathroom  LOL
The bathroom does have a plant, though.
(08-05-2019, 04:56 PM)Elfy Wrote: [ -> ]The bathroom does have a plant, though.

Ooh, I can find a spare mini-Venus to put in the plant-pot and then EVERY room will have a toy/figure in it  LOL LOL
This week's photo isn't actually of toys I own.  Elfy & I went into the city on Friday, and one of the arcades we walk through has a chocolate shop.  They have themed displays quite often (eg Easter / Christmas), so it's always fun to look & see what they've done.

We dubbed this display as "Bears Behaving Badly"  (it was on 3 separate shelves, so i couldn't get one of everyone together.  The first one is my favourite  LOL )

Head-down in a jar of Freckles
[Image: 7abb486a082ab826b6b4a3abaa1d74b8.jpg]

Sneaking chocolate-covered sultanas while no one is looking
[Image: 92da5f93df4b3dea82b0ebb93fc60eed.jpg]

Chocolate-marshamallow is the yummiest!  Tongue
[Image: 2216696c3cf160b6beeff115f1a2b2d5.jpg]
Awww, that's such a cute idea for a dsiplay! And those bears are adorable! And I want all that chocolate!
I agree with Bear Number Three: chocolate-marshmallow is the yummiest!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25