Daily Photo Thread
Thank you so much everyone:-)
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Revamped a little, pretty sure i'm satisfied now;

[Image: NakoruruheartsChina%20Lady%203-15-16_zps40lvu8cg.jpg]
[Image: A_Night_at_Konomi_19-10-23_FULLSIZE.png?...fit=bounds]
Congrats on the new arrival, vertefae.

Tasuke, your dolls always have the prettiest outfits!

-------------------------------

My pullips are body snatchers. It seems I'm always buying playline dolls just so that my pullips have new bodies. This is Chi the Banshee on her new "Made to Move" (Lea/Barbie) body. It's poseable, yet stable and the rebodying was fast and easy. She can plank better than I can.

[Image: 25188599513_86fc8f1186.jpg]
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
Everyone's photos are great!

Chi looks great on the MTM Barbie body! I got the brunette one, but sadly her body doesn't match any of my dolls. She is great on her own anyway, though. I do want to try to get one that may match someone.

I haven't posted in this thread in a while. So, time for today's episode of "What on EARTH is Piper wearing NOW?"
[Image: 25190059794_a28b28017e_z.jpg]Freak Show by Haley, on Flickr
(03-16-2016, 09:13 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: I haven't posted in this thread in a while. So, time for today's episode of "What on EARTH is Piper wearing NOW?"

Fierce! Love the shirt!

I'll add Bijou and Priya hanging out to the thread:

[Image: banshee-and-ossia-201601.jpg]
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
I took my Finn Funkopop with me when I went on a shopping tour of ethnic markets in Cleveland last week and this is my favorite of the pictures I got:

[Image: i6hu07.jpg]

It was very fun and I came home with so much great stuff, like fresh homemade pasta, taro flavored everything (seriously like three different kinds of wafer cookies and mochi and these tiny cakes I haven't opened...I love taro...), strawberry and ginger vanilla bean lemonade, fresh sesame semolina bread, Indian sweets like milk cake and gagar halva....it was great!

If you want to see the rest of my pictures they're on my Instagram, yourcrystalgirl smile
Finn the Funkopop looks so cool. What is that in the basket? I thought they were pretty painted yo-yos, but maybe not...

And if you love taro, you need to visit Hawaii!
Currently playing:  Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch
Friend Code 2036-6707-2961 (KiraKira)
Currently reading: If I Had Your Face by Frances Cha
Last movie I saw:  Parasite
(03-16-2016, 03:53 PM)Severity Wrote: I took my Finn Funkopop with me when I went on a shopping tour of ethnic markets in Cleveland last week and this is my favorite of the pictures I got:

How cute! Did the vendors comment or were you ninja-snapping?

(03-16-2016, 07:55 AM)KiraKira Wrote: My pullips are body snatchers. It seems I'm always buying playline dolls just so that my pullips have new bodies. This is Chi the Banshee on her new "Made to Move" (Lea/Barbie) body. It's poseable, yet stable and the rebodying was fast and easy. She can plank better than I can.

Oooo, I missed this one. Look at that articulation! Heart 2
>>>I'm not gone, just really, REALLY busy.<<<
FT: Dolls (updated: 3/7) | FS: BJD Eyes | FS: Accessories | Feedback | Freebie Dress | Freebie Wig
(03-16-2016, 03:53 PM)Severity Wrote: I took my Finn Funkopop with me when I went on a shopping tour of ethnic markets in Cleveland last week and this is my favorite of the pictures I got:

[Image: i6hu07.jpg]

It was very fun and I came home with so much great stuff, like fresh homemade pasta, taro flavored everything (seriously like three different kinds of wafer cookies and mochi and these tiny cakes I haven't opened...I love taro...), strawberry and ginger vanilla bean lemonade, fresh sesame semolina bread, Indian sweets like milk cake and gagar halva....it was great!

If you want to see the rest of my pictures they're on my Instagram, yourcrystalgirl smile
Love the Pysanky! Was it an organized tour or the do it yourself kind? I've been tempted to take one of the bus tours just so I don't have drive and find and pay for parking at some of the hot spots.
[Image: 25754531531_61852e0977_z.jpg]
"You said what about my stock outfit???"
Dollar Tree dollar store clip on spot light becomes a ray gun: https://flic.kr/p/Eqwzyu
All cute and fun photos -- Piper has a style all her own. The clip light makes a great ray gun.
Sunsette & Scarlett wish everyone a happy St. Patrick's Day.

[Image: 16633292287_a3bd510ece_o.jpg]
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
What an adorable ray gun!! <3

Alliecat, when I first glanced at your photo I got really confused as to why they were suddenly green. LOL It's cute!! Happy St. Patrick's Day! <3

I suppose I should take a photo for St. Patty's Day too! Although I actually don't think my dolls own many green things. :O
Sweet girl came home yesterday and wanted to peek in here.

[Image: 09438F48-0D4A-42E4-8185-C15CE3B85EF0_zpsotijbzgj.jpg]
Heart**Wanted**Heart**Flickr**Heart**Etsy**Heart

Your new little girl is absolutely precious, vertefae. <3 I love the colors of her wig!
[Image: 25238873033_4cac99496e_z.jpg]Happy St. Patrick's Day! by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: 25752666232_267187259a_z.jpg]
This is as about as green as I can manage, so Happy St. Patrick's Day.