Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
I would love to see more adventures of the Whirlytwirlinator! Especially if Isi is there to provide a dry running commentary. She's such a striking doll. Sigh, I really miss the creativity of MH...
LOL
Hahaha, that was cute. I thought, "he could just smother the fire with the whirlytwirlinator..."
Hope the migraine improves, and that we get to see some more adventures.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
When are they bringing the Whirlytwinator movie out?
Looking forward to more adventures of the Whirlytwirlinator.

And ISI is so pretty.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thanks guys! I didn't plan on making Superwhirlytwirlinator series, but he might return some time in the future.

Day 63

Ladies in Charge

[Image: 0225a7a0958648855961efd71614688e.jpg]

Most of my collections tend to have someone who seems to possess a certain level of authority. I feel like other dolls would listen to them without much questioning. Of course, Her Insane Majesty is the ultimate queen, but the individual sub-collections are pretty much autonomous (save for exceptional situations like emergencies, shelf cleaning and/or re-arranging, packing for trips and any activity in which Her Insane Majesty actively participates). Cleo is the self-appointed, but widely accepted queen of my MH dolls (Nefera disagrees with it, though). Raven didn't want to be queen, but other EAH dolls respect and trust her (plus, she's a powerful magic user), and always want her to make decisions about important things (Mira would love to be the tyrant, but nobody pays her any attention). My OUAZs, Novis, Barbies and Bratz seem to have their own little democracies.
Ooh, that's an interesting bit of trivia regarding your collection! Of course, Her Insane Majesty is the High Queen, but it's interesting to meet the lower Queens of doll-dom.

... I wonder who the leaders are in my collection...
They are certainly beauty queens, in that there is no question.

And of course Her Insane Majesty is the ultimate ruler!

"My OUAZs, Novis, Barbies and Bratz seem to have their own little democracies." LOL I'm pretty sure my Bratz are total anarchists!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
(03-05-2019, 03:51 AM)davidd Wrote: They are certainly beauty queens, in that there is no question.

And of course Her Insane Majesty is the ultimate ruler!

"My OUAZs, Novis, Barbies and Bratz seem to have their own little democracies." LOL I'm pretty sure my Bratz are total anarchists!

Haha! Mine mostly like to hang out in a coffee shop, they couldn't be bothered to be anarchists or anything else reeking of "radical". It would require too much energy.

Novis are a bit confused a lot of the time (this whole Earth thing can be complicated), so they often ask Cleo for advice, and she loves that, it makes her feel even more important. So they're like semi-autonomous part of MH. There have been interdolly attempts to make OUAZ part of either MH or EAH, but they ended up being a grey area. Literally.

I wonder what a 'normal' person would think about discussing dolly politics and how they happen all on their own...  LOL
Well, it's still politics, so probably just not and look away quickly, lol. (The only thing I've been able to find out from my lot in the Room is that The Bear has final say on everything....)

Also? The Anarchist Bratz need to meet the coffee house dwellers somehow, lol. Hm, thread of "interactive" pics?)
(03-05-2019, 04:08 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I wonder what a 'normal' person would think about discussing dolly politics and how they happen all on their own...  LOL
Alas, it would probably contribute to "normals"' ideas that doll people are weird slash
Your in-charge ladies would probably do a better job of running many things than some people I could think of LOL
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
If I were her Insane Majesty, I’d be keeping a nervous eye on Cleo.
(03-05-2019, 10:02 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Well, it's still politics, so probably just not and look away quickly, lol. (The only thing I've been able to find out from my lot in the Room is that The Bear has final say on everything....)

Also? The Anarchist Bratz need to meet the coffee house dwellers somehow, lol. Hm, thread of "interactive" pics?)

The Bear? Not Wednesday? That's a bit of a surprise...

(03-05-2019, 02:20 PM)Alliecat Wrote:
(03-05-2019, 04:08 AM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I wonder what a 'normal' person would think about discussing dolly politics and how they happen all on their own...  LOL
Alas, it would probably contribute to "normals"' ideas that doll people are weird slash
Your in-charge ladies would probably do a better job of running many things than some people I could think of LOL

I'm afraid you're right about that...
Haha, I sometimes think that, too!

(03-05-2019, 04:35 PM)Elfy Wrote: If I were her Insane Majesty, I’d be keeping a nervous eye on Cleo.

Ah, no worries, Cleo couldn't really overthrow or endanger Her Insane Majesty, she knows that, and she's not suicidal. Her Insane Majesty has methods to deal with that kind of things.

Day 64

[Image: 955f38ab730fd91c4a4990f3936e1667.jpg]

Poor thing, she could use more space above her head... Maybe next time. I'm too tired to take another photo.

There are lots of fairly valuable antiques at my Grandma's, including some porcelain figures. I always wanted to play with them, but, of course, wasn't allowed to. So my Grandma went and bought me this cheap, fake bisque little lady (she's 11cm tall), and boy, how happy I was. For me, she was close enough to the antique porcelain ones, and she was mine, and I could play with her. Her wonky face didn't bother me, and today, I find it somewhat funny - I love the contrast between her gentle colors and romantic gown and her stoned face.  LOL
I named her Briar Rose - Sleeping Beauty's name in Czech ang German versions of the fairy tale. I mean, what else would I call her, right? I really love her dress, I'd love to have it for my dolls.

Filter time! I really like this one, it gives off Dutch painting vibes.

[Image: 309b62fc3ad99d2db21e0a7b1a3e61a0.jpg]
What an elegant little figure! She certainly looks like an antique!
The story behind her is cute, as well.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Oh, she looks so stunning! And very much with the Dutch painting vibes, you're right!

(Well, The Bear has been around before all of them, he's the oldest in the Room so he has the authority.)
That's a pretty doll (with a funny face)! What a sweet story too!
---
Own: Pullip Akemi, Pullip Les Secrets by Laduree (Seccotine), Dal Madoka Kaname, Docolla Dal Kyubey, Pullip Homura Akemi, Le Petit Prince The Fox (Vicky), 

Wishlist: Queen Serenity, Princess Serenity, Princess Kakyuu, Sailor Moon in general, Utena, Anthy, Kumiho, Secret Garden of the White Witch, Mami Tomoe, Le Petit Prince The Rose, Isul Le Petit Prince,
---