Neon’s A Doll A Migraine-less Day, More Or Less - 2019 edition!
Love your twisty tree!
Thank you guys!

Day 278

You know how a lot of spooky stories start with protagonist entering a gloomy old mansion with a giant enigmatic-looking portrait above the grand staircase in the main hall, or opening an old journal, and a photo falls out of it, and then the protagonist starts having weird dreams and seeing things out of the corner of their eye? I tried to take a pic that would hang in my gloomy mansion / fall out of my old journal.

[Image: ec715d1f98e16cebabb1e618828ad26f.jpg]

[Image: e2194291296cb4f10e3cbb4f9db528d8.jpg]
Oh! The "antiqued" processed version precisely captures your intent! It looks old, mysterious, spooky bordering on frightening, and definitely captivating! Yes, that's a photo to consume your waking hours and haunt your dreams!
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ooh, davidd is right, you managed to capture the vibe perfectly
Ahhh, spooky-lovely! (Spookly?)
Yep, it certainly looks like it could be found in a dusty old library in a dusty old house smile Good job with the effect.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
That’s probably a normal day in Oddwickshire, but it does look like the opening to a very scary story.
Don’t follow the creepy child into the spooky tree!

Gorgeous photo (like usual).
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I looks just the type of photo to fall out of an old journal and haunt your dreams.

Well done.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Thank you so much, everyone!

Day 279

Survival spooky shelfie. But I don't have a migraine, it's just normal headache. And low blood pressure. Not posting the original pic, because it's not even a real photo, just a base for filter madness.

[Image: f61bc06c0d148c84368cba413599bc4d.jpg]
Oooh, spooky!
They look like they're striking poses.
Absolutely Striking Poses there.
"Just a base for filter madness." Hee hee! I take a lot of photos like that! Of course, I don't always intend for that to be the case, it just... happens.

Your doll shelf is quite spectacularly spooky! You manage to snap quite a number of eerie images of your shelf arrangement.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Cool. It looks like they're ex-ploring that spooky old house and will soon find that spooky photo!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]