davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
We get bunnies in the snow here (though not davidd's type of bunny, lol...)
Ours don’t hibernate, because it never gets cold enough here.
[Image: march15.jpg]
15 March – Pinky Street Greatest Tag Boxxx Round .03 – Emi Isuzu

Do we have any volunteers to assist Emi in her knife-throwing act?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I hope the bunny was wearing thermal underwear wink

EMI looks delighted to be looking for a new “assistant” for the act
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Wednesday would volunteer if she was the right scale...

Emi looks mischievous here, like she's got something planned that will surprise everyone. And the stage setting looks wonderful - great shadows
That stage setting looks fantastic. I’m sure people will line up to join Emi’s act.
Emi is adorable and Her Insane Majesty said she'll have to request a performance for her birthday bash, because she became very fond of this performer the minute she saw her!
Oh, wow! Looks like a thrilling show! Glad the theater is back.
[Image: march16.jpg]
16 March – Pinky Street Greatest Tag Boxxx Round .02 – Maya Natsume
Curious as to what's going on in this mysterious setting...
Love the stage shot, and the swirly-pattern curtains. (....swirtains?)
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I get the feeling that something very bad and possibly explosive is about to happen.
Hmm, she looks like she's up to something indeed
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
I love the grunge-y setting! And the lighting!
Hmmm, I feel like she's getting ready to let something ex.plode. There's a great sense of mystery and anticipation in this shot.
[Image: march17a.jpg]
17 March – Pinky Street PC2011 "Wild Arms: Vth Vanguard" Rebecca Streisand

sly  Perhaps the Pinky crew are finally adapting to the lifestyle of rural Utah.