davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Triv looks like she’s exploring and opening up new frontiers for Smart Dolls.
That’s a great shot of Triv. Like the perspective of her looking down from up high
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Discovering her inner squirrel Heart
Triv seems like quite a good climber. Is she debating how high she can go?

Also I really love the natural colours you've got her in, they work well with the environment.
Cute. She looks quite at home up there. I do enjoy the smart doll pictures.  (Dictation thought I said smart dog.) Since I will never be spending that much on a doll, I will just really enjoy all the photos. smile
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Gorgeous photo!
(03-27-2019, 03:03 AM)Alliecat Wrote: Since I will never be spending that much on a doll, I will just really enjoy all the photos. smile

A statement like that often turns out to be a Portent of Things to Come. (I thought the same thing, myself, not so very long ago.)

[Image: march26.jpg]
26 March – Get a Grip

Smart Doll hand packs. Smart Dolls hands can be switched out, similar to Obitsu hands. Currently, Culture Japan offers three different packs of three different hand configurations... in three skin tones. I'm too tired to do the math, but that's a lot of options.

(Okay, 3x3x3, that wasn't so difficult: 27 options. Of course, the hands don't have to be installed in matching pairs. So... uhhh... permutations... yeah... lots of possible combinations.)
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I see a milk one!!!!!!! *Runs off squealing from excitement brought about by the thought of a new Smart Doll*
Oooh, a lot of different hand options - it will be cool to see what this opens up for you in terms of what your girls can do.
(03-27-2019, 05:31 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I see a milk one!!!!!!! *Runs off squealing from excitement brought about by the thought of a new Smart Doll*

Observant, aren't you!  Tongue  Either you have very good eyesight, or you do not use a mobile phone to visit the forum!

(03-28-2019, 02:30 AM)werepuppy Wrote: Oooh, a lot of different hand options - it will be cool to see what this opens up for you in terms of what your girls can do.

If only I weren't too lazy to change out the hands for different photos. If only I were better organized so I could actually find the extra hands when I want them.  sad

[Image: march27.jpg]
27 March – Palisades Toys Muppet Show Adventure Kermit

Doll, action figure, toy... whatever. Close enough.

The Palisades Muppet Show figures were released between 2002 and 2005. Despite the popularity of the figures, Palisades Toys filed for bankruptcy in 2006 and all figure production ceased.

The Muppet Wiki page about Palisades Toys lists every release: Muppet Wiki link

The Adventure Kermit figure was a club exclusive offered in 2004. Currently this figure is readily available on eBay, usually at reasonable prices.
Kermit!!!!

I love the Muppets. Drooling a bit over that Wiki link...
Kermit lives!
Ah, the best Muppets figures. If only the line could have continued...

Kermit looks ready to brave the icy wastes therd
Yaaay! Keeerrrmiiiiiit! You're alive! Thank goodness...

(03-28-2019, 07:30 AM)davidd Wrote:
(03-27-2019, 05:31 PM)neon_jellyfish Wrote: I see a milk one!!!!!!! *Runs off squealing from excitement brought about by the thought of a new Smart Doll*

Observant, aren't you!  Tongue  Either you have very good eyesight, or you do not use a mobile phone to visit the forum!

It looks like milk skin color on my phone, too! I mostly log in from my laptop, but I do have that nasty habit of using my phone before I fall asleep. I need to check all the doll sites I frequent one more time for pleasant dreams  LOL
[Image: march28.jpg]
28 March – "Arright, who's next?

iCarly Fashion Switch Carly Chat'n Fashion "Sam" (Samantha Puckett) Figure

The iCarly Fashion Switch Carly figures did not originally include firearms as accessories. If they had, perhaps they'd still be around.

Actually, this line of figures has several serious shortcomings which probably contributed to their short time on store shelves. Despite that, I like 'em, but I do not exactly represent the target demographic.