davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
(05-27-2019, 02:38 PM)werepuppy Wrote: For kitsch art, it is rather well done. I'm sure they're admiring the artistic merit of the work

But of course.

Is there one of these prints stashed away in the attic or basement of your manor house?
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
I’m LOLing, literally. I love this; it's so cute! LOL
Are they decorating your room box? If so, I hope the girls will get an equal opportunity to add some "art". xp
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I think those boys need to get out more.
This is pure gold. I'm laughing for real!
(05-27-2019, 02:43 PM)davidd Wrote: Is there one of these prints stashed away in the attic or basement of your manor house?

Not a manor house but the artwork we do have up was done by a cousin and tend to be of old buildings that have meaning to the family. He passed away recently, actually. Couldn't get to the funeral as it was while Dad was in hospital, but we have his lovely paintings he gifted us hanging nicely in his memory.
Werepuppy, that’s really nice to have a personal memory/memento like that.

Davidd, it is a masterpiece, just if a different type to what is generally considered one.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
What a lovely decoration. Perfect for the boy's home lol
[Image: may27.jpg]
27 May – Live In Person - One Night Only

If you really, really want to understand Speedo Steel: The Crimson Crooner (aka The Madman of the Mat in his professional wrestling persona), you'll need to follow Mayor Paprika on Flickr and catch up on her amazing long-running Paprihaven photo-story from the beginning. Speedo Steel, however, does not actually show up until Episode 1291. Most of his "character development," or "development of the character," takes place in the comment conversations rather than in the actual story.
Well, that'll be a great for your guys and gals
That’s quite a doll haven you have there.
I love the new bar!
[Image: may28.jpg]
28 May – Lining Up Acts for the P Street Playhouse

The P-Street Playhouse is beginning to book acts for the Grand Opening.

If you start at the bottom of the barrel, you can only work your way up from there, right?

That's apparently the plan, anyway, as the "P" gears up to compete head-to-head with that phenomenally dangerous unsanitary popular firetrap venue, the Bijou Planks.
Wow, that set looks great! I can't wait to see more. When is the grand opening?
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
We're all in support of the "P" here. Hope they manage to line up some fantastic acts.
Oh, I want tickets! I remember this set from before, I can't wait to see more of it!