davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Nice to see the whole A-squadron together again!

Don't you just love it when dolls do these things that make us think they might be alive after all?
Aw, it's.lovely to see the air corps will continue!

Also levitating picture is both spooky and a little hilarious. Trying to gain flight without a ship, lol.
Whoa! Looks like a group that will get things done!
Great news that the airforce isn’t being disbanded.

Elfy & I were chatting about the possibility this week, and hoped it wouldn’t be.

That is some very impressive levitation skills on display there.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
Oh no, you couldn't disband the Amelia Air Force. I'm glad they will stay. I love the shot of all of them; what sort of mission are they planning? I wanna see a photostory with these girls!!
As for the other one, I suppose letting you know that they have interesting powers is one way of hinting that you better keep them...
Cloetta looks cool. A glow-in-the-dark doll would make for some fun night shots.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
[Image: august31.jpg]
30 August – Frank and Stein Day!

Thank you to neon_jellyfish for reminding us to wish everyone a Mary Frank and Stein Day! Or... something like that.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
LOL! Best Doll-a-Day photo/ pun combination ever!
Bahahaha!!! LOL
He's quite adorable.
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
Wonderful news that the Amelia Air Corps will not only continue, but may even expand.
Haha! You know what? That's a great take on it
LOL LOL LOL

Golden!
Ooh, that is a terrible - and also excellent - photo pun there! Well done!
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
[Image: august30.jpg]
31 August – National Diatomaceous Earth Day? What th' Blazes is That?

Today's photo has absolutely no connection to National Diatomaceous Earth Day, but I didn't know today was National Diatomaceous Earth Day until after I completed the photo.

The "Devil Girl" figure is a Phicen/TBLeague Purgatori 1:6 scale seamless figure. Purgatori is a character introduced in the Lady Death comic book franchise in the mid-1990s. The comic book and character rights have changed ownership numerous times over the years.
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Purgatori is a very interesting looking figure - I really like the shade of red her skin is, and her fierce ex.pression seems to be almost as if this time she is just warning you. This time.

ETA: And having done a very quick google on the character, I find myself immensely curious as to what Purgatori will end up making of the Dungeon and it's inhabitants...

(Also I want a Death of the Endless 1:6 scale figure now for some reason. Hm.)
What's in that hole? And whom is she going to stuff in there?