davidd's A Doll A Day 2019
Janie is certainly well organised.
It sounds like a coomplicated system - how do they keep all their jobs so well organised?
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
(10-20-2019, 09:14 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: It sounds like a complicated system - how do they keep all their jobs so well organised?

It's a pretty straightforward system: Janie tells Triv what to do, Triv complains, and then she does what Janie tells her to.

[Image: october20a.jpg]
20 October – Tying Sticks Together

[Image: october20b.jpg]
"Okay, first we tie the poles together with string just to hold them in place. If they slip out of position it messes everything up!"

[Image: october20c.jpg]
"Now all you have to do is lash the poles together with a clove hitch knot!"

[Image: october20d.jpg]
"With a what, now? Who do I look like, Barnacle Bill the Sailor? Popeye? A Boy Scout? You need to call Alliecat and Sunsette for this!"

[Image: october20e.jpg]
"Oh, c'mon! It's easy! Here, I'll show you!"

[Image: october20f.jpg]
"'It's easy!' she says! 'I'll show you!' she says!" Yuh huh, riiiight!"

[Image: october20g.jpg]
"Well, the stupid instructions make it look easy!"
They're not dolls, they're action figures!
Ha!

I love the natural way they hold the rope.
Hang in there, Triv!

...Although, that might not be the best way to put it, huh...
The instructions always make things look easier!

Hope Janie untangles Triv soon.
My Girls: Alice Mint du Jardine (Lottie), Brand New Purrezza (Amelia), Ayanamei Rei (Evie), Princess Ann/Roman Holiday (Kit), Aquel (Becky), Scarlet (Izzy), Meg (Jo-Meg), Laura (Antimony), Nahh-Ato (Shala), Chicca (Maeve), Peter Pan (Meredith), VeryBerryPop (Daisy), SDCC2016 Wonder Woman (Diana), Taffy (Tansy), Amelia (Beatrice), Steampunk Cheshire Cat (Antoinette), Arietta (Ashli), Naoko (Zoey), Mocha MIO (Nyxie), Steampunk Mad Hatter (Hattie), Sapphire Princess Knight (Roni), Steampunk Alice (Lizette), Asoka Sorayu (Nova), Steampunk Taeyang Dodo (Theodore), Steampunk Isul White Rabbit (Finn), Tiphona (Felicity), Anthy Himemiya (Ester), Mocha MIO (honey), Alte (Bethan)
This made me LOL LOL
Sunsette would be happy to demonstrate nautical knots, but the camera operator got choke stuffs to do preparing for an all-day shift at the poll tomorrow. LOL
It's got to add some fun and levity to any project when you pause to do things like this. Can't wait to see the results of all this effort!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I think Janie should have taken Triv’s advice.
Well, that's certainly a mess of knots. Hope they get untangled soon
[Image: october21.jpg]
21 October – Mattel Wild Hearts Crew at Walmart

The Mattel Wild Hearts Crew dolls finally received dedicated shelf space at Walmart... on a shelf too high for kids to see and too high for many parents to reach.

The toy department seems to have been largely taken over by Frozen II merchandise.
They're still pretty, but I'm still not going to get them... The popularity of Frozen is a fascinating phenomenon.
Of course Frozen II has taken over. Still probably doesn't help this range is store exclusive
[Image: october22a.jpg]
22 October – "Okay, we tied the poles together, now we have to stand them up!"

[Image: october22b.jpg]
"C'mon, Triv! You can lift it higher than this!"
"Oh, look who's talking! Back in your baseball days, I bet you played short stop ... in the Little League!"

[Image: october22d.jpg]
"Okay... okay... this will work! This... is... gonna..."

[Image: october22e.jpg]
Gaaaaahhh!!!!

[Image: october22f.jpg]
THUD! "OOOooof!!!"

[Image: october22g.jpg]
"Okaaayyyy... maybe that won't work!"
"But it sure hurt!
Oh my o.O
I hope they're acting and didn't really take another dangerous tumble!
[Image: 52753689362_648099ee70_o.jpg]
[Image: 52754230731_a6068b46d4_o.jpg][Image: 50534896333_d4a2b8e718_o.jpg][Image: 52754472289_1f6d6c34b1_o.jpg][Image: 49782607208_b108a0ee26_o.jpg]
I think the girls are rather height challenged here.