Deboxing Violette!! (VERY img heavy xD)
LOL yep they're really not well known are they xD haha a month before I got her I'd never heard of it either!!

Sound Horizon is a Japanese music artist, and the Pullips are made to look like these fair ladies here. Hortense (sun) and Violette (moon):

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwtN89P-gEMjWaA18z-Q6...umt5ZcdVRV]

I've yet to figure out if they're actually members of the group, or just posing for album art and the white shirt guy at the back is the only singer. Um, anyone wanna weigh in on that? Sweatdrop
Pullips: Langley(Asuka), Maddie(Merl), Ophelia(Tiphona), Camille(Kiyomi), Ally(Classical Alice), Roz(Rosalind), Nate(Nosferatu), Eirwen(Snow White), Mariette(Milk Latte), Lily(Puki), Nataleigh(Nanette), Courtney(Reg Fan), Nami(Rei), Fleur(Luna), , Tiberius(Tantus), Petunia (Jouet 2.0),  Vanessa(BRH), Mary(Oui'Vera), Hugo(Gyro), Bella(Chibi Risa), Nicki(NekoMao), Sunny(Raphia), Dorian(Custom), Odette(Isolde), Aisha(Nahh), Lian(China), Maaya(Nina), Haruka(Purezza), Hero(Apollo), Cecily(Sfoglia), Carly(Podo), Suri(Blackberry), Dominique(Shinku), Temperance(Veritas), Clair(Violetta), Bonnie(Hello Kitty), Emily(Si'Anna), September(Fourrure), Natsume(Summer Purezza), Cherami(Akemi), Kate(Paja), Lizzy(Elisabeth), Crissy(Papin), Siegfried(Arion), Andromeda(Ra Muw), Wanda(Hermine), Odile(Adsiltia), Daisy(Leroy), Maggie(RQ), Cissa(Chibi Risa), Sam(Mao), Amelia(Sailor Saturn), Susan(Silane), Nora(Alura), Momo(Youtsuzu), Hanzo(Okita)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Deboxing Violette!! (VERY img heavy xD) - by Missy_Crane - 12-01-2013, 08:10 AM